Any "The Office" fans?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any "The Office" fans?

Tonight will feature a supersized episode featuring the merger of the Stamford branch into the Scranton branch. This will be one of the first huge changes in the show, and will feature the return of Jim... I for one am pretty excited about the episode, because I think it will feature the pairing of Steve Carrell and Ed Helms. Anyone else excited about tonight or the series in general?

Re: Any "The Office" fans?

I love this show and I cannot wait!
    --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

i was a fan until i seen the real version, the british version. And relized its an exact copy of it, i mean exact. Same script same camera angles. I actually found the british version to be funnier as well, not sure why
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR] View Post
        i was a fan until i seen the real version, the british version. And relized its an exact copy of it, i mean exact. Same script same camera angles. I actually found the british version to be funnier as well, not sure why
        I've heard that the British version is pretty good, but I haven't bothered watching it. Anything Steve Carrell touches in the comedy world turns to gold.

"That's what she said"

Comment

Hell yeah, im an office addict.
          QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
          Nice remark guys.

Comment

I've been enjoying it because of Steve Carrell, but this season seems to pale compared to last.

Though I enjoyed last week - Schrewt and Scott outside the CEO's house was hilarious.

Comment

I was a rabid fan of the original "The Office" and while the new one used a lot of their plot points and devices (deadpan humor, looking at the camera) the only episode that was VERY similar was the awful original pilot (which was never aired on NBC).

The new one, while not as good as the original, is still some of the smartest comedy on broadcast tv. Steve Carrell definitely makes the show, but there are other funny elements/characters. I'm excited for the show tonight, and the one next week (I think?) which was written/directed by Ricky Gervais, the original boss/writer of the first "The Office".
              Beatnik

Comment

I <3 The Office. Been a big Carell fan since his bits on the Daily Show. One day I'll try and catch the British version as well, since I hear good things about it.

Comment

Re: Any &quot;The Office&quot; fans?

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR] View Post
                  I actually found the british version to be funnier as well, not sure why
                  Because of their funny accent? ;)
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Because Ricky Gervais is the second coming.

Comment

yeah the show last night didnt disappoint me one bit
                      Nice remark guys.

Comment

Another new one tonight, Michael finds out one of his employees is an ex-con... Sounds interesting.

Comment

yeah i cant wait... what was last weeks? I cant remember if i watched it or if it wasnt on.. wow my memory is shot.
                          Nice remark guys.

Comment

Well, two weeks ago the branch merged with Stamford. Andy, Jim, Karen, and a few others moved to the Scranton branch. I enjoyed this week's episode dealing with Michael realizing that an ex-con is working for him. It was hilarious, although over-the-top.

Comment

Love the show... It is pretty inconsenstent humor for me with it straying "over-the-top" almost every episode. I really liked the merging office episode, but found the ex-con episode a bit too much for my taste.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X