No announcement yet.

Big Toys for Spoiled Kiddies

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Toys for Spoiled Kiddies

what a waste of money!
    "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. sigpic

Re: Big Toys for Spoiled Kiddies

Actually that is a wonderful use of money. The best wealth redistribution system there is.

Provide some completly useless (but nice) crap, overprice it to an extream and watch the rich throw you their money. I mean none of that stuff is actually worth the price being charged. That jungle gym thing could be had for 10-15k easy if you got local labor and bought the materials your self. Yet it lists for almost 100k? Whoever buys that is buying it to prove they can throw away that kind of money.
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

The robot is pretty slick, and the jungle gym is very very nice. But I gotta side with EGG in wondering why it costs so much.
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Yeah, there's a company called Rainbow Systems that makes some pretty wicked jungle gyms for a MUCH more reasonable price...
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

jeeeeez... $100,000 for THAT!?

...and I thought the $90 I blew on this for my son's third birthday party last weekend was exorbitant!

(heh.. though we did get our money's worth - our neighbor had a 'no-kids' party later that night and by 12:30am there were ~10 of us faded enough to climb in and go nuts... )

LOL, this thing probably will make kids more violent than video games will ever will.
            Slow is Smooth. Smooth is Fast!

ok i liked the race car videogame thing... and that was only 4,000... lol only....

22,000 on a god damned play house... we converted my dads old shed that cost him 400 with stuff we either had or found to make a den... it cost 0.... maybe &#163;30 at the most... plus the shed... and it was cool... 22000 on a den... my god you have to be rich to even think of this crap...

Why does the gas-powered off-road children's car have a tape deck? All the kids at the age range intended were born a little more recently than that.
                Sources say the Dow Jones' decline is directly related to Dethklok front-man Nathan Explosion's constant deleting of potential new albums.

As I look at all that stuff, I gotta wonder what those companies' liability insurance bills must look like!
                  Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

What?.. No Battlewalker?

Here is how you may call me:
                    Ty (Tie), or Tychus. (Tie-cuss)'. Full pronounciation: Tie-can-dur-us

Why god why..... Thats what they will scream as there Kids never learn the value of money and spend the rest of thier lives tapping their parents for cash.

I have a 6ft statue in my basment of Sam Fisher (another time) and that looks better then that rubbish Batman.

You can even get a lifesize batman for $1,000 and it looks awsome.
                      Take it for the team

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed