Biggest Game Ever!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Game Ever!

Im surprised nothing like this has been posted. OSU vs UofM the biggest college game ever is to be played tomorrow. This rivlery is the biggest in any college sport. Goes back 100 years and includes some of the best players and games todate. So who will win?

and a sad note one of the greatest college coaches died today. RIP bo
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Re: Biggest Game Ever!

What sport?

Comment

if i have to say you apparently don't follow sports.

college football
      -Vulcan

Comment

That rivalry extends into other sports as well FYI. I don't watch college football though.

- -

Comment

OSU.. I love the fact that the Big 10 has the number 1 and number 2 teams.. Its just good to see USC not number 1 this year...

FYI Im a Wisconsin Badgers fan, but I cant resist a good Ohio State / Michigan game.
          QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
          Nice remark guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR] View Post
            Im surprised nothing like this has been posted. OSU vs UofM the biggest college game ever is to be played tomorrow. This rivlery is the biggest in any college sport. Goes back 100 years and includes some of the best players and games todate. So who will win?
            I didn't know that Oklahoma State and the University of Maine had that big of a rivalry...

Seriously, it's not the biggest college game ever unless you're a fan of one of those schools. It's just another game for everyone else...
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Many who exist outside of the rivalry consider it to be the biggest game of the year because they are the top two teams in the nation, and lacking a proper post-season structure, this is sort of the unofficial NCAA national championship game. Whoever wins will play for the title.
              "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
              He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                I didn't know that Oklahoma State and the University of Maine had that big of a rivalry...

Seriously, it's not the biggest college game ever unless you're a fan of one of those schools. It's just another game for everyone else...
                UT vs OU is the biggest game :D

OSU vs UM is for yankee trash :icon19:

I had a friend who went to Columbus last year for the UT vs OSU game. He was treated very poorly by a large number of fans, and after the game he was threatened multiple times. I feel sorry for the visiting Michigan fans who have to put up with these barbarians every other year.

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

Big game for sure even though I'm an SEC fanboy. I'm thinking Michigan may trip OSU up but it's tough to say, they're both playing really well.

Comment

Originally posted by tau_neutrino View Post
                    I had a friend who went to Columbus last year for the UT vs OSU game. He was treated very poorly by a large number of fans, and after the game he was threatened multiple times.
                    I remember that guy. We almost caught him, but he was too fast. I can't believe we let him get away!

Comment

Big Ten FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Strag View Post
                        I remember that guy. We almost caught him, but he was too fast. I can't believe we let him get away!
                        HAHAHAHAHA
                        Nice remark guys.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                          Thats like saying that the yankees and red sox are not that big of a rivalry unless you are a Red Sox fan... I cant imagine any of you guys being a yankees fan.
                          Nice remark guys.

Comment

I just heard a funny story on NPR where they were talking to a college football analyst about the UM/OSU game. He was reading from a letter from the Dean of Students at UM on tips for students traveling to the game in Ohio. Among the points:

- Carpool to the game in a vehicle that does not have Michigan plates
                            - Keep UM gear to a minimum, or wait until your in the game to show it
                            - Avoid High Street (apparently the bar/entertainment district in Columbus)

I got a kick out of that, they must know they're going into hostile territory.
                            "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                            He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

OSU and UM has alot of bad blood. There is alot of respect for each other in this game, alot. Almost so much that it gets messy at times. But it goes both ways, when OSU travels to UM they get the same speech.
                              -Vulcan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...