Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What they SHOULD do with saddam

lol... read this on espn's sportsguy's page:

Q: My buddies and I were talking about appropriate punishments for dictators like Saddam Hussein, and we came up with an idea that works for everyone and could raise money for the International Criminal Court without using tax dollars. Why not charge admission for people to look at convicted dictators in their jail cells, kind of like a zoo for genocidal megalomaniacs? Think about it: you put them in small, basic cells behind plexiglass and charge 25 euros to watch them go about their day. Tourists could get baked at a local coffee shop and head over to the jail to gawk at Slobodan Milosevic sitting on a cot watching "90210" reruns. You could even charge extra to feed them falafel pellets and shawarma biscuits. This would be a far worse fate for a once-proud dictator then being executed. Who wouldn't pay 25 euros to watch Saddam Hussein in his underwear eating Cheetos?
    --Kris, Washington

:icon_lol: can't you just picture that!?

Re: What they SHOULD do with saddam

Well, I guarantee that within a month it'd be no different than a death sentence. Someone would find a way to get a weapon in there and kill the guy.

Comment

yup, plus, i can say that i wouldnt waste money to watch saddam hussein eat. i can pay money and watch a cute girl eat and have good company and a good night for the same price. i say we just do what the chinese do. shoot em and send the families a 19 cent bill for the bullet.

sorry, but i've seen too much to be sympathetic to anyone who would try to kill me. anyone who can orchestrate and carry out acts of genocide, no matter who its against deserves the same fate for themselves.

Comment

agreed... was just a funny visual :D if you've seen the move Madagascar, it somehow reminded me of the zoo-monkey's that picked a coffee, 1/2 eaten bagel, and morning paper out of the trash and then read it in their cage :row__593:

Comment

I love the Sports Guy columns. :D
          The mailbag columns are the best too.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiskeySix View Post
            lol... read this on espn's sportsguy's page:

iicon_lol: can't you just picture that!?
            Oh goodie, and when we're done with them can we do it to the people who propped up and supplied their regime with these awful genocidal weapons? This is gonna be fun for the whole family.
            Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
            Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...