Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll be shopping at Sears more often now.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be shopping at Sears more often now.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/sears.asp

That's fantastic, and makes Sears an excellent corporate role model!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Re: I'll be shopping at Sears more often now.

Thumbs up for Sears. I don't like much of what they have, but this is pretty cool to see.
    [squadl]
    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Yeah thats an awesome point..

More than i can say about Target... Seeing Target is a French owned company...

True Story...

I spent 8 years in the 101st airborne division ( army ).. And we had a target near Ft. Campbell.. In early 2003 right when the war was being discussed with the UN and they denied our help... The target store ( being a french company.. big supporters of the UN ). denied military personell to walk into thier store in uniform...

Now thats pretty messed up if you asked me.. Especially right near a military post.. I would have hated to be the person that had to tell people when they were trying to walk in..

Needless to say, thier no military uniforms in the store didnt last long... Im still boycotting Target.
      QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
      Nice remark guys.

Comment

That's pretty messed up. I don't recall reading about it on CNN or anything, so was it just a local Target thing? Nation-wide idiocy like that tends to hit the news.
        [squadl]
        "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Im not really sure if it was national or not... My understanding was that it was. I actually heard about it on CNN and thought to myself.. Damn thats just down the road from here.. That was awhile ago and I dont remember if they singled that target out or if it was Target in general, I just know it was a stupid decision on Target / local Target's part.
          QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
          Nice remark guys.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...