Glenn Beck Presents: The Extremist Agenda

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glenn Beck Presents: The Extremist Agenda

A great big pat on the back to Glenn Beck for having the cajones to bring this to CNN. I'm sure he's already receiving the death threats. I've seen alot of these videos from Memritv.org and jihadwatch.com, but I've never seen them on mainstream media. Hopefully we'll see more.

Glenn Beck Presents: The Extremist Agenda
    New to TG?

Re: Glenn Beck Presents: The Extremist Agenda

Serving overseas myself.. I came across alot of VCD's that were like this...
    QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
    Nice remark guys.

Comment

Glenn Beck Worst Person in the World!

http://mediamatters.org/items/200611160004
      |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
      "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
      - Check me out on The Onion
      - I'm on the local news!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFatKidDeath View Post
        Glenn Beck Worst Person in the World!

http://mediamatters.org/items/200611160004
        Who cares what Keith Olbermann thinks of Glenn Beck. What did you think about the content?

Lucky Shot

Comment

Keith Olbermann and Glenn Beck are just out to get ratings. I wouldn't get too worked up about what a talk show host says. It's reprehensible, but take it with a grain of salt.
          "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
          He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Shot View Post
            Who cares what Keith Olbermann thinks of Glenn Beck. What did you think about the content?

Lucky Shot
            It's a joke to think Beck is some maverick bringing the American people rarely seen footage of Islamists that the mainstream media won't show. Beck is just another, in a sad list of windbag FM/AM and cable news television hosts, who are cheerleaders for this debacle called Iraq. If they had any courage they would admit they were wrong and resign their microphones. It's always comforting to see broadcasters whip themselves into a war frenzy without having to actually particapte in the fighting. Hey, send the other parent's kid!

What do I think of the content? It speaks for itself. The jhadists shown are crazy. OK, the question is what to do about? According to the CIA, Department of Defense and various other intelligence agenices the invasion of Iraq has created the very terrorists that are shown in the videos. The invasion of Iraq is producing more terrorists than we can kill. Many of the videos shown were produced AFTER the invasion of Iraq. It's clear that the US occupation of Iraq is the fuel for these groups shown in the video.
            |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
            - I'm on the local news!

Comment

Originally posted by FatKid
              It's a joke to think Beck is some maverick bringing the American people rarely seen footage of Islamists that the mainstream media won't show.
              I haven't seen anyone else showing that footage. I wonder why not?

Lucky Shot

Comment

I haven't seen anyone else showing that footage. I wonder why not?

Lucky Shot
                Are you honestly claiming that FOX News, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS and your local television affilitates have never shown footage which has the same content? Perhaps we are watching different news programs but on my television I get a daily barrage of how Jhadists, Islamists, terrorists, homicide and suicide bombers are poised to attack this country, our allies and freedom loving people around the world. I can't flip the remote without a news broadcaster saying who, where and what this country's "enemies" are up to, how they plan on doing it and the consequences of us cutting and running.
                |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
                - I'm on the local news!

Comment

Originally posted by FatKid
                  Are you honestly claiming that FOX News, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS and your local television affilitates have never shown footage which has the same content?
                  I haven't seen that same footage anywhere. I have seen the result of the indoctrination (Suicide bombers) but I haven't seen anyone show the cartoons their kids see, or the translation of their leaders from Arabic into English. I see snippets of people marching and shooting on the news, but not the indoctrination of hatred taught in their schools, at early ages and reinforced by their leaders.

Lucky Shot

Comment

I haven't seen that same footage anywhere. I have seen the result of the indoctrination (Suicide bombers) but I haven't seen anyone show the cartoons their kids see, or the translation of their leaders from Arabic into English. I see snippets of people marching and shooting on the news, but not the indoctrination of hatred taught in their schools, at early ages and reinforced by their leaders.
                    Agreed. Much of that footage was new to me. (Thanks for posting the link, Squid.)

.....the invasion of Iraq has created the very terrorists that are shown in the videos. The invasion of Iraq is producing more terrorists than we can kill.
                    This is like saying that if Roosevelt hadn't invaded Germany, there would not have been so many Hitler Youth to fight.

Islamic Terrorism has been around for a long time. These "new terrorists" have been taught to hate us from a young age. It wasn't the invasion of Iraq that suddenly converted them to hating Israel and America. It was their culture.

Comment

Originally posted by Strag View Post
                      Agreed. Much of that footage was new to me. (Thanks for posting the link, Squid.)

This is like saying that if Roosevelt hadn't invaded Germany, there would not have been so many Hitler Youth to fight.

Islamic Terrorism has been around for a long time. These "new terrorists" have been taught to hate us from a young age. It wasn't the invasion of Iraq that suddenly converted them to hating Israel and America. It was their culture.
                      Oh boy. When ever someone wants to justify a war or military action WWII seems to appear on the scene. It's America's favorite war!

It wasn't the invasion of Iraq that expediently increased the chances of terrorism?

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/24/wo...rssnyt&emc=rss

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...092301130.html

"The war in Iraq has become a primary recruitment vehicle for violent Islamic extremists, motivating a new generation of potential terrorists around the world whose numbers may be increasing faster than the United States and its allies can reduce the threat, U.S. intelligence analysts have concluded."
                      |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
                      - I'm on the local news!

Comment

"The war in Iraq has become a primary recruitment vehicle for violent Islamic extremists, motivating a new generation of potential terrorists around the world whose numbers may be increasing faster than the United States and its allies can reduce the threat, U.S. intelligence analysts have concluded."
                        That's interesting and great for debate. I would say that even if we weren't in Iraq, that terrorists would have a primary recruitment vehicle to lure extremists to their suicides. The video shows how terrorist leaders claim that Coca-Cola and Pepsi company both dedicate money for the fight against islam. I mean, weren't there terrorists and terrorist activities before we went into Iraq? I think I remember a couple.

Lucky Shot

Comment

That's interesting and great for debate. I would say that even if we weren't in Iraq, that terrorists would have a primary recruitment vehicle to lure extremists to their suicides. The video shows how terrorist leaders claim that Coca-Cola and Pepsi company both dedicate money for the fight against islam. I mean, weren't there terrorists and terrorist activities before we went into Iraq? I think I remember a couple.

Lucky Shot
                          I'm in complete agreement with you that there were terrorists before we went into Iraq. No serious analyst or intelligence expert who has studied terrorism would conclude otherwise. But that's not the point. The invasion and current occupation of Iraq has made the problem worse and not better. The cure has become worse than the disease.

I don't see how any clearer it can be when our own National Intelligence Estimate concludes that the "Iraq war has made the overall terrorism problem worse." That is not a recipe for success against terrorism. Don't we go to war to reduce the size of our enemy rather than increase his numbers? The invasion of Iraq has accomplished exactly the opposite of it's intended goals.
                          Last edited by TheFatKidDeath; 11-20-2006, 06:32 PM. Reason: Additional thought
                          |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
                          - I'm on the local news!

Comment

I'm in complete agreement with you that there were terrorists before we went into Iraq. No serious analyst or intelligence expert who has studied terrorism would conclude otherwise. But that's not the point. The invasion and current occupation of Iraq has made the problem worse and not better. The cure has become worse than the disease.

I don't see how any clearer it can be when our own National Intelligence Estimates concludes that the "Iraq war has made the overall terrorism problem worse." That is not a recipe for success against terrorism.
                            So they hated us before we went into Iraq and they still hate us today. So the way to fix it is to leave Iraq entirely and then they will like us and not kill anybody anymore? That convoluted logic may make sense if we didn't have terrorists before we went to war in Iraq. Maybe they just need a stronger dose.

Lucky Shot

Comment

Yes, it is not enough that the US Military has not lost a single engagement with the enemy, nay, the enemy should immediately quit the fight and not recruit for their cause at the very sight of us.
                              New to TG?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X