Ask PETA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask PETA

I was reading some of these.. Its hilarious.

http://potfry.blogspot.com/2006/05/ask-peta.html

If you could ask them one question.. what would it be?
    QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
    Nice remark guys.

Re: Ask PETA

Where are the Snowdens of yesteryear?

Comment

Wtf?
      In game handle: Steel Scion
      sigpic

Comment

"Où sont les Neigedens d’antan?"

and then there was Yossarian with the question that had no answer:

"Where are the Snowdens of yesteryear?"

The question upset them...

Comment

I am familiar with the exploits of our hapless bombardier, sir. Props to you for the reference. My question was for the fine people at PETA.
          sigpic

Comment

Ah. Well that's the ubiquitous PETA question you got there, mister. WTF indeed.

Comment

as you see im not a supporter of Peta... If you are, you might want to check out Cing's thread called the truth about PETA
              Nice remark guys.

Comment

I fully support the ethical treatment of animals and, contrary to the opinions and strong suspicions of "some in these forums", I am a person. PETA dove head-first into the barking moonbat pool.

barking moonbat: someone who sacrifices sanity for the sake of consistency.

Comment

I always thought they were silly, but it was their poster comparing slaughterhouses to lynch mobs that got me thinking just how downright stupid they are. Not so much the poster itself, but their clueless "we don't see why people are so upset" response.
                  sigpic

Comment

Not only can you apply the "the bigger the group,the lower the IQ" Standard to groups like PETA or just about anything else with a fancy acronym, but no matter what the idea, no matter how good, you can ALWAYS take it too far.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo View Post
                      I fully support the ethical treatment of animals and, contrary to the opinions and strong suspicions of "some in these forums", I am a person. PETA dove head-first into the barking moonbat pool.

barking moonbat: someone who sacrifices sanity for the sake of consistency.
                      And there is nothing wrong with your beliefs.. Ours are just obviously different.. Sorry if i offended you. The biggest reason why i am not a supporter is because they believe its wrong to have pets... I have 2 boxers and I love them to death. I treat them very well, but in PETA's eyes, Im wrong.
                      Nice remark guys.

Comment

PETA is such a joke. They care more about rats and birds than they do about humans (hence them not seeing a difference between the holocaust and a pile of dead pigs). Not to mention they ask for the complete liberation of animals in captivity, animal testing, and animal products. Goodbye modern medicine and leather belts, hello hypocrisy! What's that? We euthanize animals in our own facility, that's no problem, because we're PETA and not those sadist animal shelter workers who love to slaughter puppies while eating pork!

I'm all for humane treatment of animals, that's why there's laws against animal abuse. But to try to enforce your views and judgments upon others along with tacit support of violence is criminal.
                        Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                        Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

I doubt we're in disagreement. I am a person who fully supports the ethical treatment of animals. I think PETA is a bunch of semi-violent nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo View Post
                            I doubt we're in disagreement. I am a person who fully supports the ethical treatment of animals. I think PETA is a bunch of semi-violent nuts.
                            ding.

My desktop is a picture of my wife and my two dogs on our front lawn. I swear there aren't 3 more loved people/animals in the universe :) PETA is an extremist joke.. south park has done a great treatment on them already.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiner View Post
                              ding.

My desktop is a picture of my wife and my two dogs on our front lawn. I swear there aren't 3 more loved people/animals in the universe :) PETA is an extremist joke.. south park has done a great treatment on them already.

Wow, what a coincedence... you have the same desktop picture that I do.... Except mine doesnt involve a picture of your wife or your two dogs.. Mine is actually a picture of a deer that was taken from my treecam, which i inturn shot during the first season of bow hunting in Wisconsin :)
                              Nice remark guys.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X