Pat Tillman's #40 jersey.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat Tillman's #40 jersey.....

Is still the 7th most purchased replica NFL jersey in the NFL today. That's pretty amazing considering it has been 5yrs since he played and a couple years since he passed. There is hope yet that people will not forget the sacrifices of ALL the men and women who serve in our armed forces.

Here is the New York times article.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/26/fa...8a3625&ei=5070

Oh and just as an FYI the NFL and AZ Cardinals have made agreements with the Tillman family that every penny made from the sales of a Pat Tillman #40 AZ Cardinals jersey goes to the Pat Tillman Foundation. So if your a Pat TIllman worshipper like I am and want to support his foundation there is no better way than buying and wearing his jersey.
    sigpic

Re: Pat Tillman's #40 jersey.....

Im proud to say I have a Tillman jersey... I went to ASU with him.
    QUOTE : "Icsist has a little shameless behavior in the past"
    Nice remark guys.

Comment

Re: Pat Tillman's #40 jersey.....

Originally posted by Icsist View Post
      Im proud to say I have a Tillman jersey... I went to ASU with him.

REALLY? I think if I had the opportunity to meet just one person whether they were dead or alive I think I would want to meet Pat. Although Pat wasn't a native to AZ we all consider him to be one of us. He was more than just a jock, he was a thinking man that loved to challenge his mind as well as his body. I hope to try and run in his run this coming year. It's a 4.2 mile run that goes through Tempe and ends inside the ASU football stadium at the 42 yardline. 42 was Pat's number at ASU.

Icsist did you ever get the chance to meet Pat?
      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X