I r colaj gradjuat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I r colaj gradjuat

All joking with the title aside, I graduated today from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (Prescott campus) with my Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering and minor in Mathmatics. That, and I was inducted yesterday into the Order of the Engineer as well.

So, yeah. This is kind of wierd, b/c for the past 17.5 years I have been in school. Now I'm done.

I'M FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!

Until I decide to go to back to school for my graduate EE degree, or go to Seminary for my MDiv and ordination.

Games: GRAW, BF2142, Oblivion, FarCry, Empire At War, R6:RVS, KotOR, KotOR2, MW4: Mercs, FEAR (XP)

*Hiss* "Oh...crap!" *BLAM* "I'm down....MEDIC!!"

DirtyLude: "If we kill him and eat his heart, his magic will be ours."

Re: I r colaj gradjuat

Grats

Stay in school...else..

|TG-33rd|Calvin

Comment

Congrats from a recent graduate myself (2005)!

Unfortunately the best years of your life are now behind you :(

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

Originally posted by tau_neutrino View Post
        Congrats from a recent graduate myself (2005)!

Unfortunately the best years of your life are now behind you :(
        Tau, take it from somebody who finished graduate school before you were born--it doesn't have to be that way. :)

P. S. My degree is in physics. I always did like your nickname.

The time for calm and rational discussion has passed. Now is the time for senseless bickering.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not totally finished yet. I do plan to go to graduate school, but not yet. It'll be a few years at least before that happens. I'd like to get my PE (Professional Engineer) license before then. THEN, I'll either go to grad school for my masters or maybe even Phd in Electrical Engineering, OR I'll go to seminary and obtain my MDiv or doctorate and then be ordained.

Games: GRAW, BF2142, Oblivion, FarCry, Empire At War, R6:RVS, KotOR, KotOR2, MW4: Mercs, FEAR (XP)

*Hiss* "Oh...crap!" *BLAM* "I'm down....MEDIC!!"

DirtyLude: "If we kill him and eat his heart, his magic will be ours."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X