Excellent lightsaber fight video...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent lightsaber fight video...

I know theres a ton of these out there... but this one is pretty impressive...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pk3rl3rH3Nk
    Dizlor

Re: Excellent lightsaber fight video...

lol that was really good.

Comment

Heres another I found a while back...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdMPElN02DQ
      Dizlor

Comment

That one is good to, I think that was linked here sometime last year.

Comment

I have seen this before (refering to the 1st post) and I have to say someone get these guys in the next Star Wars movie now.
          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Excellent production. Good call on the Dark City soundtrack, too.
            In game handle: Steel Scion
            sigpic

Comment

Now you will witness the true nerdiness of Ferris Bueller...

Great fight, but they needed to do some research on the colors. According to starwars lore, a yellow lightsaber was once invented by the Jedi, but it was destroyed after it was found that it could slice thhrough other lightsabers and deemed a "dishonorable" weapon. The colors of the lightsabers are not random. Jedi have to seek out a planet where the crystal in the lightsaber is mined and find their own crystal. The color of a Jedi's lightsaber changes as the Jedi becomes more in-tune with the force and exerts his power on the crystal in the lightsaber. Only one jedi has a purple lightsaber and he is the leader of the jedi council. Dark Jedi, or Sith, always have red lightsabers representng the dark side of the force.

Like i said, true nerdiness.

Comment

I thought it was cool..... I mean, I thought it was cool that these kid's have the skills to pull off the video.

LET'S BE HONEST THOUGH.... Talk about 2 much time on your hands ;-)

Comment

you say that now, but watch one of those kids wind up in one of the star wars movies they make in the future or something of the sort. then that "wasted" time that they had too much of pays off in the form of millions of dollars.

people said the same thing about bill gates and his pseudo-obsession with computers back in the day. look where being a pioneer computer nerd got him.

Comment

...... oh yeah... what ever happened to that guy ?
                    Dizlor

Comment

ugh, I hate bill gates, he wasn't a pioneer just a pirate. Apple was the true pioneer. Anyways enough of my ramblings, The footage was pretty good, although extreme lack of story line, the choreography was amazing. George Lucas is missing out. Of course his only good star wars flick was #4. That's right George Lucas didn't direct 5 or 6 :P

-Sirusblk

Comment

wow...nobody called me an enormous nerd or anything. im impressed.

of course, now that i've said it, let the insults roll in...

Comment

That was pretty kewl...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                            wow...nobody called me an enormous nerd or anything. im impressed.

of course, now that i've said it, let the insults roll in...
                            You, sir, are an enormous nerd.

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller
                            The color of a Jedi's lightsaber changes as the Jedi becomes more in-tune with the force and exerts his power on the crystal in the lightsaber.
                            This explains why Luke's lightsaber changes back and forth between blue and green(ish) in the current DVD Special Edition of Episode IV. ;)

Comment

Hey Ferris, why is it that in knights of the old republic you simply choose a crystal for your color and it makes no difference in the blade? And where did you get that info?

P.S Lucas is a pirate too......the first star wars movie was HEAVILY based on an Akira Kurosawa film called "The Hidden Fortress".......he even copied R2 and 3PO from chgaracters in the film.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X