Iron Mike busted again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iron Mike busted again

Mike Tyson got busted for drunk driving and possession of coke. A google search yielded this.

I thought that was hilarious...

Here's the story.
    |TG-33rd|Clawhammer
    [squadl] [sniper][unit]

Re: Iron Mike busted again

MAn it has been a while since he has been in the news... I had such high hopes for him...oops did I say High...but any way I did hold out hope back in the day for him...not any more...SIGH!!!!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

He was out long enough to make a cameo appearance in Rocky Balboa. :)

Comment

haha that picture is missing his tattoo... and winning smile :P

Not a huge loss IMO. He's not a boxer, he's a knock-out artist... although a very good one.
        -

Comment

I wish I could find something "hilarious" in it. Its sad really. I'd like to say: here's a guy with all this talent and he threw it all away. Its hard for me to call bashing someone's face in for a living "talent". Although I admit, he was enjoyable to watch in his prime...but he's just another "talented" thug who was lucky enough to have someone discover and throw some gloves on him.

Hey clawhammer...did you leave the bay area and move to the c.v.?

Comment

Am I the only one chuckling over the use of the Soda Popinski graphic from MT's Punchout?

Comment

I was a big Iron Mike fan when he was a dangerous boxer. Back in the day before money caused far more dangerous creatures to rip him apart from the inside. Now every news story is just a sad reminder of the shell that remains of this man.
              Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Mike shoulda never left Kevin Rooney. That was his mistake that ruined his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Faultline View Post
                  Am I the only one chuckling over the use of the Soda Popinski graphic from MT's Punchout?

Now that you mention it...LOL!

I agree he should have never left Kevin Rooney....He got to big for his britches...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Originally posted by Greflin View Post
                    Mike shoulda never left Kevin Rooney. That was his mistake that ruined his career.
                    In 1988, Robin Givens, Ruth Roper, and Don King took control of Mike Tyson's life to feed their own greedy desires. His "mistake" was not having someone who really cared about him to save him from these animals. He fired Rooney because Don King ordered him to do it. It's that simple. Once they made him stop caring if he lived or died, it didn't matter who was training him anyway.

The party was all over by that time, and we never saw the real Mike Tyson again.
                    Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Well that was my point. If Tyson hadn't of been blinded by the money King was throwing at him, and stuck with Rooney he would have boxed a lot longer, and a WHOLE lot better. But money does that to people, and having people willing to use you around every corner doesn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by Faultline View Post
                        I thought that was what Clawhammer was referring to? Heh, in any case, no, I got a good laugh out of that too.

And speaking of Punch Out, heh http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1725043
                        Last edited by Clodhopper; 01-02-2007, 11:32 AM.
                        -

Comment

I would have loved this. To bad he's such a screw up.

mixed martial arts organization PRIDE Fighting Championships signed Tyson on August 23, 2006. He is slated to make appearances at PRIDE fight cards and promotional events. [4] In a press conference held on December 30, 2006, however, Nobuyuki Sakakibara--CEO of Pride FC's parent company Dream Stage Entertainment--released a statement which called Tyson's relationship with Pride FC and Dreamstage Entertainment into serious doubt follwing Tyson's latest arrest. Stating that Dreamstage representatives had been "speaking with Tyson's management ... since Tyson has admitted that he was in possession of cocaine," Sakakibara called into question as to "whether he [Tyson] can honor our contract with him and whether we should continue the contract at all" [5]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X