UFC 66 - Chuck vs Tito

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 66 - Chuck vs Tito

Oh yea. I'm not big on paper-view, but I have to see this fight. We're all heading up to a new place near my house called "Stars" at 7pm Saturday night for this fight. It's starts at 9pm CST, and we'll have to fight all the Texan's fans for seats, but it should be worth it. Anyone else checking it out?

Tito's an awesome fighter, but I just don't think he has it in him to beat Chuck. It should still be a fantastic fight though.

Re: UFC 66 - Chuck vs Tito

I don't like Tito, granted he is a good fighter. My money is on Chuck. I will probably watch it on Sunday, through.... other means :P.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Yeah, I want to see this one. I believe on Spike TV they have the fight on at 10 pm PST. Check your listing if you get Spike on cable.
      |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
      "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
      - Check me out on The Onion
      - I'm on the local news!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFatKidDeath View Post
        Yeah, I want to see this one. I believe on Spike TV they have the fight on at 10 pm PST. Check your listing if you get Spike on cable.
        That's the weigh-in. The fight is PPV only.

Comment

UFC is awesome...never did watch much in boxing because it felt so limiting. UFC is just 2 guys training in whatever style they want and as hard as they can and go at it....NICE!

I may just do the PPV I have been working too much lately to keep up but Chuck Vs Tito should be real good. Tito is a great wrestler/grappler and Chuck is great on his feet with an amazing defence on shoots...Should be good...

I never did like Tito just because of his SUPER cocky attitude but the more I watch him I do see how dedicated to the sport he is...plus he takes other guys under his belt and trains them.

Lets get it ON!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

I also thought Tito was unsportsmanlike and too cocky, but that was fight night demeanor and interviews where they are told to trash talk their opponent. After watching Ultimate Fighter 3 I realize that he is very down to earth and has turned into one of my favorite fighters. This fight is too close to call, but I hope Tito wins.

Comment

I'm a big fan of MMA, having done both wrestling and martial arts when I was an energetic youngster. It is very cool that they have honed it down to such a science.

Chuck vs Tito interests me much less than Chuck vs Wanderlei Silva (with Pride rules). I'll be looking for the highlights of tonight's matchup, and tomorrow's Pride Shockwave '06.

Of course, what I REALLY would like to see is one of these MMA guys squaring off against a top-notch boxer, but that'll never happen because of that whole money thing. ;)
              Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Chuck took it in round 3. Fantastic knock-out.

Comment

Ya, I couldn't resist and I watched pretty much the whole thing. Chuck VS Tito was a much better fight than the first one. Tito just hasn't learned an answer to that stand-up wild swinging style.

There were a bunch of other good matches on the card. Good fun all around.

--- Pride FC spoiler ---

--- Pride FC spoiler ---

I also watched the Pride FC event tonight and am still in shock over how Fedor Emilianenko overcame being on his back and apparently in big trouble, to dominate yet another fighter. The dude barely breaks a sweat. It's sick!

Comment

Anyone got a copy of this .. that I could get?

Comment

Try Google Video, just look for UFC 66

Comment

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...=liddell+ortiz

http://video.google.com.au/videoplay...edor+mark+hunt

Technically Fedor hasnt really lost, so you'll never know who's coming close to beating him. His only lost is through some illegal cut. It looked like Fedor almost lost, but probably not even close @[email protected]
                        Last edited by Calvin; 01-01-2007, 03:41 PM.
                        |TG-33rd|Calvin

Comment

Chuck was brutal. His game is locked tight. It looked like a teenager fighting a grown man. The only way I see him getting beat is if he takes his title for granted, like Matt Hughes did. I don't think Georges St. Pierre is a better fighter then Matt. I think he just wanted it more.

Comment

Originally posted by Hambergler View Post
                            Chuck was brutal. His game is locked tight. It looked like a teenager fighting a grown man. The only way I see him getting beat is if he takes his title for granted, like Matt Hughes did. I don't think Georges St. Pierre is a better fighter then Matt. I think he just wanted it more.
                            Tito is a better wrestler/submission guy then standup and Chuck has such a great sprawl and defence combined with the speed of his hands makes for a hard guy to beat.....

St. Pierre probably does want it a bit more then Hughes....Hughes Vs BJ Penn was a good match...I thought Hughes was done for but Penn had tired himself out... Pierre has beaten Penn so it may be a real good match....

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

He'll get beat if they let him fight a real beast like Wanderlei Silva. It won't happen though. They will very likely line him up for a rematch against Quinton Jackson, who beat the living snot out of him in their last match. I think Chuck would have good odds to beat Quinton in a rematch, because he has improved quite substantially since the first match.

But boooyyyy would I like to see Chuck and Wanderlei swing at each other. Wanderlei is similar with his looping punches, but he comes in fast and switches to knees like lightning.

Bring on the next event! ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...