Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TG goes kareoke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TG goes kareoke

    Is this what TG would be like as a rock band?


    ;)


    hehehee



    http://hem.bredband.net/b250693/clip/simplythebest.wmv

    :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon19: :icon25:

  • #2
    Re: TG goes kareoke

    Well I've suspected that you had a few Che t-shirts... :)

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: TG goes kareoke

      OMFG......thank GOD the LORD didn't give me such bad voices....otherwise i wouldn't get able to sign at the carnegie hall.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: TG goes kareoke

        Originally posted by Psi_RedEye22
        Strong bad > ***ty singers on video.
        how the hell did they even get into that stadium and sing?!

        PS: that ass wiggler...thank GOD i only had the music in the background....watching him dance the tunes makes me wanna puke.

        you know, after their crappy music, i'd rather see janet jackson pulling that boob stunt
        Last edited by Nightfire; 04-28-2004, 05:42 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: TG goes kareoke

          Originally posted by Nightfire
          how the hell did they even get into that stadium and sing?!

          PS: that ass wiggler...thank GOD i only had the music in the background....watching him dance the tunes is like getting rapped by a gorilla

          you know, after their crappy music, i'd rather see janet jackson pulling that boob stunt

          i have that boob stunt saved as my screen saver... what is up with all you poofs....she had nice tits...

          p.s i think they were crowd members or something that went for a competition.


          www.TeamElement.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: TG goes kareoke

            OMG!!

            What the hell was that???

            Where on hell is that place - that is hell right - you're showing us what happens if we're bad yeah?
            Jex.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: TG goes kareoke

              I signed up to be out there, but the guy w/ the white shirt had a better voice. :(

              :D
              sigpic
              I run my $#@! new school style with old school roots...

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: TG goes kareoke

                are you serious?!

                god, that ass wiggler....has he lost his mind?
                Last edited by Nightfire; 04-28-2004, 05:41 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: TG goes kareoke

                  Originally posted by Nightfire
                  god, that ass wiggler....is he a retard?

                  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

                  Oh...I really think I broke something here....I haven't laughed that hard in awhile...my ribs hurt...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: TG goes kareoke

                    WOW! That guy is a really good dancer!
                    New to TG?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: TG goes kareoke

                      He thinks he is lol.

                      This is how belief in one's own abilities are often flawed. I had nightmares last night with these goons in it.
                      Jex.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: TG goes kareoke

                        Originally posted by DudeMan
                        i have that boob stunt saved as my screen saver... what is up with all you poofs....she had nice tits...

                        p.s i think they were crowd members or something that went for a competition.

                        her boobs are nasty, that all there is to it


                        I wanted to laugh but I really jsut felt bad. I'm pretty sure they are all "special" and I'm not sure who arranged the event and what their intentions were but it turned out to be something very cruel IMO.... sorry to rain on the parade but thats just sad. I saw another version where you see them all backstage before they went out and you can tell they are all retarted.... takes the fun out of it for me.
                        Last edited by Cap; 04-28-2004, 12:04 PM.



                        ACU Web| | |

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: TG goes kareoke

                          Originally posted by wwwMEMORYnet
                          I wanted to laugh but I really jsut felt bad. I'm pretty sure they are all "special" and I'm not sure who arranged the event and what their intentions were but it turned out to be something very cruel IMO.... sorry to rain on the parade but thats just sad. I saw another version where you see them all backstage before they went out and you can tell they are all retarted.... takes the fun out of it for me.
                          Indeed.

                          On the other topic, however, I think she's "Nasty", but then, I'm kinda fond of "nasty" girls... :D
                          Become a supporting member!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!
                          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: TG goes kareoke

                            Originally posted by Nightfire
                            are you serious?!

                            god, that ass wiggler....is he a retard?

                            Um..... no. :icon24:
                            sigpic
                            I run my $#@! new school style with old school roots...

                            Comment

                            Connect

                            Collapse

                            TeamSpeak 3 Server

                            Collapse

                            Advertisement

                            Collapse

                            Twitter Feed

                            Collapse

                            Working...
                            X