Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Satan In Possession Of An Alien Spaceship And Its Humanoid Crew?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Satan In Possession Of An Alien Spaceship And Its Humanoid Crew?

SATAN'S SPACESHIP

I really don't think this question has gotten enough attention lately.

Re: Is Satan In Possession Of An Alien Spaceship And Its Humanoid Crew?

That site has exactly 57 too much crazy for me........

Stuff like that is part of the reason I cant truly believe the bible.....there's no proof of existence of any race of giants/nephilim, yet there's proof of near human evolutionary races. Go figure.

Comment

My friends and I will go on about crazy religious stuff people come up with. Scientologists believing aliens were dropped into volcanos from 747s with rocket engines, the Mormons believing that jesus brought God's teaching to the Native Americans, and Wiccans actually believing in hexes and curses borders on the truely amazing.

Then I sit back and think "a large majority of Americans can take jabs at these, while believing that Moses had a conversation with a burning bush."

The posted website is surreal, but so is most religion.

Comment

The first line on the linked page reads: "Take a ride on Satan's SPaceship"

I never did find out how to take said ride but it makes a nice title for a Spinal Tap song.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX View Post
          My friends and I will go on about crazy religious stuff people come up with. Scientologists believing aliens were dropped into volcanos from 747s with rocket engines, the Mormons believing that jesus brought God's teaching to the Native Americans, and Wiccans actually believing in hexes and curses borders on the truely amazing.

Then I sit back and think "a large majority of Americans can take jabs at these, while believing that Moses had a conversation with a burning bush."

The posted website is surreal, but so is most religion.

hold on, a conversatio with a burning bush is the amazing part... what about the parting of the red sea.... how utterly ridiculous does that sound.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Some really intersting theories come from some books written by Zecharia Sitchen called the Earth Chronicles...or Genesis revisted.

http://www.sitchin.com/

The winged disk has been around since Sumeria and possibly prior...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Wow, that's all I can say about it. His logic is very interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan View Post
                hold on, a conversatio with a burning bush is the amazing part... what about the parting of the red sea.... how utterly ridiculous does that sound.
                Oh, don't get me wrong: there's a ton of stories in the Bible that are better off in the fiction section of the library. I chose to pick that particular incident because it's what gave rise to the Ten Commandments which is a staple of the Bible and Christianity. The parting of the Dea Sea was really just a plot point in the story of the Jews fleeing Egypt.

Comment

Is Satan In Possession Of An Alien Spaceship And Its Humanoid Crew?
                  Every day I wake up with this question in my head. I have made it my life's goal to find the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by thebleakaffinity View Post
                    Every day I wake up with this question in my head. I have made it my life's goal to find the answer.
                    Why am I here?

What is my purpose in life?

and of course...
                    Is Satan or God in control of the alien spaceship and it's possibly humanoid crew?

These are the questions we all seek answers for...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Do you really want pain? Do a google search on "NIBIRU"
                      Retired 6th DB

Comment

Originally posted by derdmeh View Post
                        Dammit Apophis - you told me my PC was hacker proof! :madsmile:

Originally posted by Dudeman
                        what about the parting of the red sea.... how utterly ridiculous does that sound.
                        I read somewhere (not on one of these crazy websites) that the trick with the red sea is that it's a naturally ocurring phenomenon. My guess would be it's something tidal or similar. I'm not saying I believe it, just thought I'd mention it.

The real question in life, is how the hell do you turn water into wine. I'm down to my last case, but there's plenty of water in the tap.
                        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

Apparently there have been a few recorded moments in history when wind and water currents work enough mojo in the Red Sea to leave some parts of the seabed exposed for days at a time. Also, Moses used a Aesir device to escape the Goa'uld.
                          In game handle: Steel Scion
                          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...