New Underwear for Gamers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Underwear for Gamers

I ran across this article just a few minutes ago...figured it would be great underwear for those long days of gaming...LOL!

SELF CLEANING UNDERWEAR

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Re: New Underwear for Gamers

Thats actually pretty cool stuff.
    Oyee

Comment

But does it do it like the science fiction writer wrote? My question is how does it work... It's a shame they didn't go into that :/

-Sirusblk

Comment

Remember, though... All that excess liquid (and just think of the liquids that might be involved here, heh) has to go somewhere. If not in your underclothes, then where?

Nothing like being a walking fountain when you sweat, not to mention other things for the less clean of us.
        [squadl]
        "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

I was wondering the same thing, Tarpan... Where does it all go? At the end of the week, something better be in the wash.

Edit: Oops ;)
          Last edited by Rincewind; 01-09-2007, 02:34 PM.
          ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
          No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind View Post
            I was wondering the same thing Trooper...
            Tarpan.
            [squadl]
            "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

Well nothing in there said it would smell pretty, but it would atleast be hygienic meaning your flesh won't rot off cuz you haven't changed your pantaloons in 3 months.
              "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

gaming underwear = depends (with Fatality1 logo)

Comment

Originally posted by SmokingTarpan View Post
                  Remember, though... All that excess liquid (and just think of the liquids that might be involved here, heh) has to go somewhere. If not in your underclothes, then where?

Nothing like being a walking fountain when you sweat, not to mention other things for the less clean of us.
                  Hm, maybe it just gets transported to the outside of the clothing to be evaporated like current wicking polyester fabrics. The article does just state that the idea is bond some sort of chemical that protects the fibers from water oil and bacteria. Or it could be a fabric that's vapor permeable--like gortex.

Comment

Originally posted by sordavie View Post
                    Hm, maybe it just gets transported to the outside of the clothing to be evaporated like current wicking polyester fabrics. The article does just state that the idea is bond some sort of chemical that protects the fibers from water oil and bacteria. Or it could be a fabric that's vapor permeable--like gortex.
                    I hope it is. I'd refuse to wear a garment that restricts my crop dusting. ;)
                    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Well the fabric kills bacteria. For underarm sweat, it's the bacteria that combines with fat that stinks. So you can wear that t-shirt with no deoderant, maybe for a full day or two, and smell good. Same with dead skin that sloughs off on the rest of you then decomposes, especially in your socks. You probably wouldn't need talc to keep your shoes smelling good. But stuff is still stuff, and stays put like it did before, so as for greasy hair, pee and the little bit you didn't quite wipe, and stuff that collects after a week, just as warmonger said, it won't be pretty, but it won't give you bedsores either.

--
                      Shroom
                      -- Shroom
                      I tried smoking mushrooms once. Couldn't keep the pizza lit.

Comment

Wow. I'm so glad I'm not eating right now.
                        I heart TG.
                        xoxo

~Sugar~

"Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline." ~I saw this in Zephy'rs sig and I love it.

Comment

Maybe it doesn't let you piss your pants! Or soil them! Maybe it just allows your bladder to fill up and expload just to keep the underwear clean. A cruel and just irony for those that play video games for 3 days straight without a break, shower etc.

:) -Sirusblk

Comment

Originally posted by SmokingTarpan View Post
                            Tarpan.
                            Man you dont need to sound insulted
                            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                            -Vulcan

Comment

lol, or maybe he does! lol, just kidding just kidding :)

-Sirusblk

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X