X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian coins bugged, U.S. security agency reports

Category: World News
    Submitted By: Apophis

Canadian coins containing tiny transmitters have mysteriously turned up in the pockets of at least three American contractors who visited Canada, says a branch of the U.S. Department of Defence.
    See article on TacticalNews.com...

Re: Canadian coins bugged, U.S. security agency reports

Hi Agent. :)
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Clever.

Of course one runs the risk of locating the tracked individual in a vending machine...

edit: Hi Agent!

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Or if the coins are recycled as change to another user, you might end up tracking Rosie O'Donnel after a ring-ding binge
        sigpic

Comment

It's nothing to worry about... some one at CSIS took the expression "money talks" a little to literally
          |TG-Irr|HatefullSix

If at first you don't succeed, you need more firepower.

There is nothing wrong with feeling something when you shoot your enemies... as long as that something is recoil.

Comment

RSS-Agent, I have to warn you that hacking your post count is frowned upon here at TG. I can clearly see that you only have 2 posts.
            Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Originally posted by icky View Post
              RSS-Agent, I have to warn you that hacking your post count is frowned upon here at TG. I can clearly see that you only have 2 posts.
              Not to interrupt your spam bashing or anything but...

--"submitted by Apophis"
              --Links to "tacticalnews.com", which appears to be a valid, TG related site
              --Named "RSS Agent", an obvious reference to the RSS internet format
              --Changing ones own post count is very difficult, while having a mod change a new users post count is very simple

Comment

Originally posted by icky View Post
                You can't see all the other posts in the test forums where I was setting up the RSS agent feeds. :) I only moved that post into the sandbox because I was going to post it on TG anyway. heheh.
                Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

I feel sorry for RSS Agent with his one red ball...
                  Retired 6th DB

Comment

Well. I manually removed all the -rep comments. The last thing I need is for rep restrictions to start interfering with the automated RSS processes.

I'm looking at setting this up to push directly into the TG forums. I've always liked the whole Digg/Slashdot type concept as it's a great way to share various sites and articles that people find interesting. That's what spawned TacticalNews.com. The issue is getting people to participate. If I pull new articles added to TacticalNews.com and push them into the Sandbox, it will get people looking at the site, voting on articles, and hopefully spawning some interesting discussions!

It shouldn't be as intrusive as previous RSS type feeds we pulled in to TG because the activity on TN is relatively low. But there are already some great articles over on that site that are worth a read and some votes!
                    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerostasis View Post
                      Not to interrupt your spam bashing or anything but...

--"submitted by Apophis"
                      --Links to "tacticalnews.com", which appears to be a valid, TG related site
                      --Named "RSS Agent", an obvious reference to the RSS internet format
                      --Changing ones own post count is very difficult, while having a mod change a new users post count is very simple
                      How could I miss something so incredibly obvious.
                      Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X