Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex offenders

See how many live near you! http://familywatchdog.us

I count 16 within a mile of my home, many of whom live near a large park with a playground and a baseball diamond. Creepy. And they all seem to have the same moustache.

Re: Sex offenders

Originally posted by thebleakaffinity View Post
    See how many live near you! http://familywatchdog.us

I count 16 within a mile of my home, many of whom live near a large park with a playground and a baseball diamond. Creepy. And they all seem to have the same moustache.
    Yea, thanks for that, I couldn't sleep before... 440.

Lucky Shot

Comment

0 in my entire town, big surprise.
      a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
      Celibacy is not Hereditary.
      Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
      Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
      Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

79 in the area, 1 within a square mile of me. And damn, that bastard has a lot of facial hair.

I had 3 within a half mile of me where i used to live :)

Comment

Originally posted by Lucky Shot View Post
          Yea, thanks for that, I couldn't sleep before... 440.

Lucky Shot

Yea and just think thats just REGISTERED offenders. So that means there are those that are 1) Not Registered and 2) Not Caught.

210 in my area

About 5 within a mile of me which is really scary since I am 2 blocks from a school.

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Oh boy I counted 371 in my area. Atleast 2 live within a quarter mile of me! Good thing no sex offender would wanna go after me.

Comment

thanks for this m8, i work for my local township and the police post this stuff every day on te wall at work. but now i can show my daugther what they look like also... thanks bro :)

Comment

1 lives in the apartment complex next to me. I wonder how many parents in that building know that? Shouldnt that guy have it posted someplace or would the apartment complex know about that?
                that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by thebleakaffinity View Post
                  Creepy. And they all seem to have the same moustache.
                  What is commonly referred as a molester stache. Stay safe around those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa View Post
                    79 in the area, 1 within a square mile of me. And damn, that bastard has a lot of facial hair.
                    You live in my hood. I found him, the guy southeast of Lindsey and Elliot.

Kinda would look like a Santa, wouldn't he? :)

It's a green dot, though, not a child offender, rapist, or wife-beater. Where was his offense, in a kleenex?

--
                    Shroom
                    -- Shroom
                    I tried smoking mushrooms once. Couldn't keep the pizza lit.

Comment

Maybe he dated a 17 year old when he was 18?
                      A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Originally posted by shroompicker View Post
                        You live in my hood. I found him, the guy southeast of Lindsey and Elliot.

Kinda would look like a Santa, wouldn't he? :)

It's a green dot, though, not a child offender, rapist, or wife-beater. Where was his offense, in a kleenex?

--
                        Shroom
                        Burl Avery? Attempted sexual abuse. Hmmm... Lemme look up the AZ statutes.

Here it is: http://www.azleg.state.az.us/FormatD...13&DocType=ARS

13-1404. Sexual abuse; classifications

A. A person commits sexual abuse by intentionally or knowingly engaging in sexual contact with any person fifteen or more years of age without consent of that person or with any person who is under fifteen years of age if the sexual contact involves only the female breast.

B. Sexual abuse is a class 5 felony unless the victim is under fifteen years of age in which case sexual abuse is a class 3 felony punishable pursuant to section 13-604.01.
                        2. "Sexual contact" means any direct or indirect touching, fondling or manipulating of any part of the genitals, anus or female breast by any part of the body or by any object or causing a person to engage in such contact.
                        They guy tried to molest someone over the age of 15 (or touched a little girl's breast).
                        Become a supporting member!
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by xTYBALTx View Post
                          Maybe he dated a 17 year old when he was 18?
                          Statutory rapists rarely have to register as sex offenders.
                          Become a supporting member!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!
                          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

My wife is a sex offender. Almost everytime I want sex, she says, "No". Which offends me.

Thanks for the post. I have 2 on my street within 2 blocks of me.

Comment

Wow, that's a bit scary how many there are in the world. I'd like to know what state has the most, and which state has the least. It would be percentage based obviously due to population.

152 :(

-Sirusblk

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...