remember...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remember...

...the next time you think you are having a bad day, you're really not...

My day wasn't so bad after all

:icon_eek:

Re: remember...

What a lucky man

Comment

You hit the nail right on the head Phyl!
      :icon_lol:

Comment

ya know,...I've nailed my fingers down to things with a finish nailer, not a framing nailer like that, the finish nails are a lot smaller diameter, but still hurt like $#&$^*...if not from the puncture, from the 120 psi that's driving the nail...

on another note...the more I think about it, the more I wonder if the victim owed money to the other guy or something..I mean...c'mon...6 nails, shot about the head in such close proximity ?? Those guns are semi-automatic....plus, the safety has to be depressed, fired, released, depressed again, fired, released, etc....I've yet to figure out how in the world he got that many nails in such a close space..... things that make you go "hmmmmmmm".....

Comment

Originally posted by phyllis
          on another note...the more I think about it, the more I wonder if the victim owed money to the other guy or something..I mean...c'mon...6 nails, shot about the head in such close proximity ?? Those guns are semi-automatic....plus, the safety has to be depressed, fired, released, depressed again, fired, released, etc....I've yet to figure out how in the world he got that many nails in such a close space..... things that make you go "hmmmmmmm".....
          My uncle use to build spec homes with 4 other guys and they had two power hammers. I remember one of them would "run away" every now and then, shooting every nail on the strip in a matter of seconds. Always had to treat them like real guns just to avoid an accident like this one. I remember hearing a piece of plywood about three feet away from me get pelted with about twenty nails while I was out at one of the houses. Scared the crap out of me...
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X