Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Israeli-Palestinian Conflict (Help me out)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israeli-Palestinian Conflict (Help me out)

Some of you know I recently visited Israel and Palestine. I plan to go back and do some volunteer work for a while. I'll be helping out with on-going projects, but I hope to also concern myself with working towards a better understanding of the conflict in America.

Here's how you can help me. If you've got a bit of spare time, or you're bored at work, would you be willing to fill out a short (13 questions) survey for me? The questions simply ask for your opinion on various aspects of the issue and are intended to help me gauge what you do or do not know/believe about the conflict. If you think you know a lot or a little, it doesn't matter. If you're long-winded or very short in your answers, it doesn't matter.

It's not connected with any organization or project or any such thing. It is entirely for my personal use, so that when I am in a position to make decisions on getting information out, I can make better decisions.

You don't need to give me your name and I don't care what religious, political or moral affiliations you do or do not have. You would be doing me a very big anonymous favor.

What do you know about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict?

Thanks in advance.
    [volun]

Re: Israeli-Palestinian Conflict (Help me out)

Heck yeah H.

Nice to see folks working for betterment and understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by fr1j0l3
      Heck yeah H.

Nice to see folks working for betterment and understanding.
      I agree. Survey completed.

Comment

Absolutely...BUT!, you have to send us pictures of the area ie, The garden where Jesus was arrested, the temple mount...you know things of importance to christians...deal? ;)

Don't be a fool and die for your country. Let the other sonofabitch die for his.

George S. Patton

Comment

Sorry, I'm really not one for pictures. I visited the Church of the Nativity, and Shepherd's Field at Beit Sahour, but I didn't take any pictures.
          [volun]

Comment

start taking them then ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfire
              start taking them then ;)

Hey, it's only a plane ticket away, have at it ;)

Comment

Party pooper...;)

Don't be a fool and die for your country. Let the other sonofabitch die for his.

George S. Patton

Comment

yeah ok when should i slot that in before or after college every week, oh and when i, not doing a part time job... oh and should i take a loan out after alli cant afford it but the bank is only a bus ride away... not that easy you know,

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

I want to thank everyone who has filled it out. It's been extremely interesting and helpful to me.
                    [volun]

Comment

Originally posted by H-Hour
                      I want to thank everyone who has filled it out. It's been extremely interesting and helpful to me.
                      I filled it out, I am not very informed on the situation (as my survey will say) but I gave my honest opinions on what I have seen.

ACU Web| | |

Comment

Filled it out too. All my answers come from my Faith and bible studies I've done extensively. So just know that my answers are in that direction.

George S. Patton

Comment

maybe if israelis would stop blowing palestinians (SP?) up then they wouldnt do the same back....... Both bad as each other.......
                          From Adam Webb

Comment

Originally posted by Overlag
                            maybe if israelis would stop blowing palestinians (SP?) up then they wouldnt do the same back....... Both bad as each other.......
                            It is a vicious circle, indeed... The question is how to break the cycle of violence...
                            Become a supporting member!
                            Buy a Tactical Duck!
                            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by xliipapa6
                              Absolutely...BUT!, you have to send us pictures of the area ie, The garden where Jesus was arrested, the temple mount...you know things of importance to christians...deal? ;)
                              I bugged my parents to see if they took any pictures of that stuff this trip and they sent me a few.

The Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem (exterior)
                              The Church of the Nativity (interior - Catholic Church)
                              Greek Orthodox Monastery
                              Lutheran Christmas Church in Bethlehem
                              The Wailing Wall in Jerusalem (the dome on the far right is the Al-Aqsa Mosque - this ground saw the start of the last intifada)
                              Jerusalem as seen from the Mount of Olives (Gold dome is Dome of the Rock)
                              [volun]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X