Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cure for mideast violence!

Originally posted by CingularDuality
    It is a vicious circle, indeed... The question is how to break the cycle of violence...
    Ice cream ought to do the trick. Who can deny a good bowl of ice cream? :)
    [volun]

Re: Israeli-Palestinian Conflict (Help me out)

Originally posted by H-Hour
    Ice cream ought to do the trick. Who can deny a good bowl of ice cream? :)
    Yeah, but Ben and Jerry's, or HaagenDazs?
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

<off topic>

Ben and Jerry's, all the way.

Comment

I've never tried ben and jerry's - what is it that does it for you luna?
        Jex.

Comment

ive had both and i have to say haagendazs. ben and jerrys is nice but it really is a kids ice cream full of chocolat and cake, and its far far too sweet...

a good baileys haagendazs is my icecream of the day, or prailines and cream.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Re: The cure for mideast violence!

Ben and Jerry's is a much creamier, much more "solid" ice cream that they then add high quality toppings/flavors to... It's packed harder than HaagenDazs (less air whipped into it) and uses more cream. Ben and Jerry's is also all natural and they support a variety of good political causes.

HaagenDazs is not nearly of the quality of Ben and Jerry's, but at least you can get it everywhere and it conforms to most people's ideas about what ice cream should taste like...

Here in Phoenix, they have an ice cream parlor called Cold Stone Creamery. It's high quality soft serve ice cream. Nothing at all like the soft serve crap that comes out of a machine at your local chinese food buffet. This stuff is good. They scoop a big glop of it out onto a frozen marble slab and mix your toppings in by hand so it's pretty evenly distributed throughout the ice cream. Very good. If you come across one of these parlors, you must try it.
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
              Ben and Jerry's is a much creamier, much more "solid" ice cream that they then add high quality toppings/flavors to... It's packed harder than HaagenDazs (less air whipped into it) and uses more cream. Ben and Jerry's is also all natural and they support a variety of good political causes.

HaagenDazs is not nearly of the quality of Ben and Jerry's, but at least you can get it everywhere and it conforms to most people's ideas about what ice cream should taste like...

well i have had both and i disagree i thinkm that hagen dazs is of a much much higher quaility than ben and jerrys.

and i dont care really if they support all kinds of stuff, good luck to them but at the end of the day i just want the ice cream.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
                and i dont care really if they support all kinds of stuff, good luck to them but at the end of the day i just want the ice cream.
                Good point. I think of it as the cherry on top, though...
                Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

yeah i do see the point but as a customer, it doesnt preasure me into choosing a lesser favoured ice cream, but as i say good luck to them it is a good idea and they are trying to help people. so good luck,

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

oh damn there i was about to phone up sheron andd arafat and get them a ben and gerrys brownie batter flavoured icecream when i saw the ingridient guar gum, unfortunatly i dont think muslims can eat this... oh well next bomber is now getting ready, he was looking forward to the chocolaty peace.....lol

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Marble Slab.

Or Cold Stone, the Chicago equivalent.

ummm... no morbid pun intended.

Comment

Mine is Rocky Road. Or chocolate fudge brownie.

Don't be a fool and die for your country. Let the other sonofabitch die for his.

George S. Patton

Comment

marble slab pwnz!

Comment

Honest to god, nothing could make me stop loving my Ben and Jerry's : Cherry Garcia . Nothing.

*begins shaking vigourously from thinking about Cherry Garcia* It's so delicious...
                            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by Vinzalf
                              Honest to god, nothing could make me stop loving my Ben and Jerry's : Cherry Garcia . Nothing.

*begins shaking vigourously from thinking about Cherry Garcia* It's so delicious...

oh are you kidding bitter cherries and hard as nails chocolate, i swear a piece broke my tooth.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X