I don't admire many people...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't admire many people...

I haven't been able to do much gaming lately, being busy with school and all. However, I had the opportunity to see Dale Dye. I have never before asked for an autograph or sought out someone because of their celebrity status. I don't put much stock in that sort of thing. But, I couldn't pass this up. I'm on the right. Yes, I still lurk :row__593:

Captain Dye confirmed they are doing a second Band of Brothers movie. This time they will be following the Marines in the Pacific. He is leaving next month for Australia to look for a location to do his training for the cast members. I have heard for a while that this was in the works but it was neat hearing it from him.
    "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
    [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Re: I don't admire many people...

I've just got one question...

Just where IS his right hand?
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

The guy on his right did 12 years in the British Army and 10 in the U.S. Army..so he was probably just giving him some USMC "love" :p
      "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
      [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

More Band of Brothers? I can't wait.

Comment

me to, I always watch the reruns.
          Current member of the

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle View Post
            Captain Dye confirmed they are doing a second Band of Brothers movie.
            Man that just made my year. Sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by shakeyjake View Post
              Man that just made my year. Sweet.
              I second that.

I love gaming, mmmmmmmm

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse