Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican Air Force Films UFOs

http://www.wired.com/news/technology...,63433,00.html

Mexican Air Force pilots filmed 11 unidentified flying objects in the skies over southern Campeche state, a spokesman for Mexico's Defense Department confirmed Tuesday
    I cant believe no one has posted about this.. This is BIG!
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
    --Douglas Adams

Re: Mexican Air Force Films UFOs

Originally posted by Big-B
    http://www.wired.com/news/technology...,63433,00.html

I cant believe no one has posted about this.. This is BIG!
    I was incredulous when I first heard about this. I simply could NOT believe it.

I'm still highly skeptical that Mexico actually has an air force...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Isn't it interesting that Iran has had a lot of UFO sightings lately.

Hmmmm.

Comment

I was very excited about this, but I think it boils down to same ol' same ol'.

Pilot sees unidentified craft, captures movie of it, and the government won't confirm or deny anything. Is that an accurate description of this event? If so, hasn't that scenario played out several times before?

Is this instance made unique or special by the quality of nature of the video?
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality

HAHAH! nice Dave :p

Comment

I agree... I was shocked about that as well.. not to mention this quote surprised me...

conducted routine anti-drug trafficking vigilance
            I bet they were practicing there HALO drops for their "delivery".

Comment

Oh man, I think I woke my kid up laughing so hard......

Seriously though, infrared camera captures 11 objects surrounding the plane? Anti-drug vigilance or probando la mota (testing the weed).
              New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                I was very excited about this, but I think it boils down to same ol' same ol'.

Pilot sees unidentified craft, captures movie of it, and the government won't confirm or deny anything. Is that an accurate description of this event? If so, hasn't that scenario played out several times before?
                I don't know. It's not usually military (well, Mexican Air Force) pilots with infrared and simultaneous radar tracking from the ground. Doesn't exactly fit the profile of a "UFO" of American origin either, since there were 11 of them flying slow at 11,500.

Comment

[email protected] jimmy kimmel joke ;)

Actually, as I understood the story, the pilots gave chase, and when they gave up chsing, the lights vanished....

I think the vid was taken with FLIR, so I'm assuming they were up in F-5 jets.

not just cropdusters ;)

Never even thought about a mex. air force before....

trippy...

Comment

there you go Paul/Bob this is what I was talking about the other night. Crazyness

ACU Web| | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X