Ummm...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ummm...

Is there a mammalian flying reflex as well?

Woman survives at 32,000 feet.
    A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Re: Ummm...

Ho lee Smokes. She is very fortunate.
    ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
    No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

"Woman survives at 32,000 feet"... interesting. They never posted news about me the four times I've survived pan-Atlantic flights.
      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
        "Woman survives at 32,000 feet"... interesting. They never posted news about me the four times I've survived pan-Atlantic flights.
        Next time try covering yourself in ice and hit yourself in the face with a softball 20 times. Duh!
        | | |

Comment

I posted that and THEN bothered read the article. That was poor planning on my part. I'll have you know, though, that one of my favorite pastimes is diving into pools of frozen softballs.
          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Sure, but next time she should try that without a parachute.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X