Any new games coming out?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any new games coming out?

Hello all. I was just wondering if there are any games coming out or are out that are worth my money and time. I dont care what type of game it is or what system it runs on because I have them all. I love all types of games. I'll be back to hear your response.
    If it is stupid but works, then it is not stupid.
    -Murphy

Re: Any new games coming out?

Ghost recon 2 could be released around christmas time say october i think i saw on the site,

erm operation flashpoint 2, dont knw when its comming

joint operations by nova logic

erm thats about all i know to be frank.... or all im interested in ....

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

FarCry was just released and everyone that has seen all three expect it to compete with HalfLife2 and Doom3 for the shooter of the year...
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

it can compete all it likes but i would not recomend spending any money on that game it is crap, it looks amazing and for about 3 hours feels great, but the enemy are stupid and you end up predicting them all the time, the actions are a bit crap,

and you aparantly walk around with a 5 ton full of weapons because you can carry like 8 guns or whatever...

absolute tat as far as i am concearned....

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Sounds good, I'm probably end up getting Ghost Recon 2, I'm a big fan of the series. Do you know about Grand Theft Auto, the one coming out? Or how bout like HalfLife2, is it anygood?
          -Murphy

Comment

Originally posted by LegionPaulL
            Sounds good, I'm probably end up getting Ghost Recon 2, I'm a big fan of the series. Do you know about Grand Theft Auto, the one coming out? Or how bout like HalfLife2, is it anygood?
            Get the alpha leak of HL2 and decide for yourself. :p Really, nobody knows much about HL2. The demo vids were cool but everything in it was scripted. Far Cry is a good looking game that is already out. The SP was decent but the MP is lacking. If good mods come out for it, it could last for a long time. Contrary to DudeMan's statement, you carry a max of 4 weapons. It's no military sim so don't expect more than Doom from it.

Anyway, I thought you were waiting for Soldner? That might come out before GR2.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Indead I am waiting for Soldner, but I do not revolve around it. I heard a few things at the E3 convention about HL2, but not much. Grand Theft Auto is just something I heard to I was wondering if it was true.
              -Murphy

Comment

Contrary to DudeMan's statement, you carry a max of 4 weapons. It's no military sim so don't expect more than Doom from it.
                oh well then gimmie the game now....

yeah it still doesnt take away you can carry an m16 sniper rifle sub machine gun and a pistol not forgetting a knife..

and doom , yeah nice in the 90's but monve on its just a frag fest.

and i stick by the predictability of the enemy, and the fact that in the single player that is supposed to be good, you chase mutant monkeys...

its an awful attempt at game play where the animators spent too much timne on the wonderful scenery, but thats all it has is scenery everything else is just too small to gay and pedictable.

and multiplayer is lacking is the understatement of the century,

#i would suggest GR 2
                HL 2
                JO to play around here..

and i am also interested to find out about the new grand theft auto i didinnt know they were making one and i am a huge fan.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
                  everything else is just too small to gay and pedictable.
                  It's not the game's fault if you spend all day scoping the enemy's rock-hard abs from 1000m away.
                  [volun]

Comment

Also contrary to DudeMan's statement about mutant monkeys, there are no monkeys. The game engine began as a tech demo so don't expect the world from it. The sales for CryTek will really come from licensing its use to other game developers. It seems you're bashing the game just because they didn't make it a military sim. There are a lot of games that are like that such as Painkiller and Manhunt. Even the much revered HL is similar in gameplay. You run around trying to save the world or killing monsters or whatever that isn't hardcore military realism.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc=
                      Get the alpha leak of HL2 and decide for yourself. :p Really, nobody knows much about HL2. The demo vids were cool but everything in it was scripted. Far Cry is a good looking game that is already out. The SP was decent but the MP is lacking. If good mods come out for it, it could last for a long time. Contrary to DudeMan's statement, you carry a max of 4 weapons. It's no military sim so don't expect more than Doom from it.

Anyway, I thought you were waiting for Soldner? That might come out before GR2.
                      Alpha leak is fun. :) :) WELD WELD WELD!!!MUHAHAHAH!

Comment

What's the word out about Full Spectrum Warrior? It looks pretty good with contemporary military realism.

www.fullspectrumwarrior.com

http://pc.ign.com/articles/511/511687p1.html
                        New to TG?

Comment

Also contrary to DudeMan's statement about mutant monkeys, there are no monkeys. The game engine began as a tech demo so don't expect the world from it. The sales for CryTek will really come from licensing its use to other game developers. It seems you're bashing the game just because they didn't make it a military sim. There are a lot of games that are like that such as Painkiller and Manhunt. Even the much revered HL is similar in gameplay. You run around trying to save the world or killing monsters or whatever that isn't hardcore military realism.
                          Yeah, I see FarCry having the potential to be the new HalfLife. It's got a silly single player game built on a spectacular game engine.

If FarCry does well, it will be due to the mods that come out...
                          Become a supporting member!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!
                          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

This FarCry sounds promising. Is it any bad?
                            -Murphy

Comment

dont tell me there are no monkey because there are, dont call me a lier unless you have played the single player game, because they are monkey human crossbrreed scientific experiments.

so dont call me a lier ive played the game and its ****ing crap thats why im bashing it so lay off. because i never said it had to be a military sim, its too small and predictable..

not its crap because its not a military sim, dont put words in my mouth thank you very much

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X