Brian Beckman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Beckman

This is an interview with Brian Beckman. He works at Microsoft in research.

He has worked in creating military simulations and in cosmology.

The first 20 min or so of the interview is non-programming specific and very interesting.

Have you ever wondered who is the biggest risk in credit card fraud and why credit card transactions are so insecure? Some answers here. (And they are depressing.)

The second half is pretty interesting to anybody with a bit of programming knowledge.
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Re: Brian Beckman

you forgot something :D

Comment

I got it for him!

http://channel9.msdn.com/showpost.aspx?postid=230438

Lucky Shot

Comment

Sorry about that.

And thank you Lucky!
        Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
        - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
        - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
        - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
        - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
        - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
        - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X