Celebrity President!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity President!

Let's play a game guys, the game is called "PICK A CELEBRITY PRESIDENT". The reason for this game is that almost all Hollywood Celebrities act like they can run the country better then anyone else can, and why not? Since they know best, or at least that's what they try to tell us.

Rules:

1. You can only pick (1) Celebrity
    2. You state you're reason for why you picked him/her
    3. Don't post anything that is Off-Topic
    4. The Celebrity has to be ALIVE

Re: Celebrity President!

Bruce Willis

I pick Bruce Willis since he is always kicking the other guys ass, so he will be strong for HomeLand Security. He can also go onto the front lines and kill some Terrorist himself, since he never get's killed and will be a great Moral boost for the Troops with their own President fighting along side them. He also seems to not be Border-Line insane like most other Celeb's, which is definiatly a BIG plus in my Book. He also played various Military Roles in a lot of his Movies, so I know he will treat the Military right and won't cut their funds like most other Celebs would just hastily do. He also doesnt' get Married and then Divorced every other week, which is VERY rare for a Celebirty, so that's another BIG plus in my books.

What about you guys?

Comment

Jon Stewart.

I dont even need to state my reason for picking him, he would win because he has the college student vote. Steve Cobert would be his VP, cause someone has to shoot people in the face, and people wont hit a guy with glasses.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

1. Christopher Walken
        2. Because hes AWESOME.

Comment

It would obviously have to be Chuck Norris...

If you search the internets, there are plenty of reasons...
          Do or do not, there is no try....
          -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Second for Walken

http://www.walken2008.com/

Comment

Wow, you guys beat me on several of my choices. Hmm. I'd have to go with Chuck Norris. I mean comon, he was in Delta Force! Instead of taking "working vacations," he would disappear for a couple of weeks to go kick some terrorist ass in some random part of the world. Bruce Willis for VP.
              "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Ah-nold. He's done a decent job running Cal-eeh-for-nia, so he's got cred as both a celebrity AND a politician! Just gotta get past that whole "unconstitutional for an immigrant to be President" thing first. ;)

Comment

If the movie Demolition Man correctly predicts the future, then the first celebrity president would be Arnold Schwarzenegger. Here's what Wikipedia has to say about it:

Originally posted by Wikipedia
                  In one scene, the "Arnold Schwarzenegger Presidential Library" is mentioned, as well as the changes to society beginning with his election as Governor of California. This was presumably intended as an incongruous joke in 1993, particularly in a film starring Stallone, who was seen as a rival of sorts to Schwarzenegger. However, given Schwarzenegger's subsequent political career and the possibility that the U.S. Constitution could be amended to permit foreign-born citizens to serve as President (later in the scene, a reference is made to "the 61st Amendment", which apparently permitted just this), the reference could be considered unintentionally prophetic. In the same year Demolition Man was released, the movie Last Action Hero was also released - wherein Arnold Schwarzenegger's role in The Terminator, in a parallel universe, is referred to as having been played by Stallone instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Hambergler View Post
                    Second for Walken
                    3rd

Comment

Originally posted by Kerostasis View Post
                      Ah-nold. He's done a decent job running Cal-eeh-for-nia, so he's got cred as both a celebrity AND a politician! Just gotta get past that whole "unconstitutional for an immigrant to be President" thing first. ;)
                      To be honest, I was very skeptical of the kind of job he would do at first, but I must say, he's done a pretty good job. Don't really have a stake in US politics, but as I live in California, I see and hear first hand.
                      Do or do not, there is no try....
                      -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

President:

Vice President:

Break a budget deadlock? Carburetor, toothpaste, bailing wire.
                        Campaign finance reform? Spent shotgun shell, saltwater, newt, bar of chocolate.
                        Find Osama Bin Laden? Canvas tarp, flashlight, piece of cheese.
                        Peace in the middle east? Sunglasses, kaleidescope, flare gun, rubber band.
                        In game handle: Steel Scion
                        sigpic

Comment

Jenna Jameson.....

Reason: What couldn't she get done?

No link, and if you don't know who she is don't google at work or with the kiddos.
                          New to TG?

Comment

Martin Sheen - Because he was so convincing on the West Wing I would love to see what he can really do :)
                            "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FatCobra View Post
                              Bruce Willis

I pick Bruce Willis since he is always kicking the other guys ass, so he will be strong for HomeLand Security. He can also go onto the front lines and kill some Terrorist himself, since he never get's killed and will be a great Moral boost for the Troops with their own President fighting along side them. He also seems to not be Border-Line insane like most other Celeb's, which is definiatly a BIG plus in my Book. He also played various Military Roles in a lot of his Movies, so I know he will treat the Military right and won't cut their funds like most other Celebs would just hastily do. He also doesnt' get Married and then Divorced every other week, which is VERY rare for a Celebirty, so that's another BIG plus in my books.

What about you guys?
                              I agree, but also because he is almost impervious to hangovers. Our current President is all sloppy when he's hung over, but if you watch any of the Die Hard movies, you'll see that Willis can easily blast his way out of just about any situation with an unbearable hangover.
                              "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                              He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X