Point-CounterPoint: GameStop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Point-CounterPoint: GameStop

Since working at GameStop seems to be the perennial whipping boy for gaming nerds and Internet trolls, I found this Point, Counter Point on the GameStop employee experience a bit funny.

Point - Counter-Point
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Re: Point-CounterPoint: GameStop

I think the guy who wrote the counter-point article misinterpreted what the original author's intention was.
    [squadl]
    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

a friend of mine was working at gamestop and he used to play video games all the time since starting there i think he wants to destroy the industry he gets me free guide books though =O
      Current member of the

Comment

I don't understand why people hate Gamestop so much. It can be annoying at times, but overall its no different than any other retail store. Good points in both. However at my local gamestop there is one really rude clerk whom when I asked if the XBOX 360 was going to be getting a larger HD in the future, he told me absolutely not and that was impossible for me to fill up my 20 GB HD anyway. Okay. I didn't argue because it just wasn't worth it. I just talked to his co-worker instead who was much more helpful. Problem solved. Two guys walked in after me and asked about FFXII. The same rude employee told them that they should buy a sports game instead because "RPG's Suck and I'm not a nerd so I wouldn't know." Whatever. I'm not going to judge the entire company's employee base because of a few bad apples. I bet he doesn't work there anymore anyway. It's funny how geeks are constantly attacking GameStop/EB Games. Or how Wal-mart or any other retailer is always under attack. How about this...if you hate it that much, don't shop there. Wow, what an ingenius idea!
        "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X