I <3 the Sandbox!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I <3 the Sandbox!

I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed the sandbox here at TG. It's so nice to be able to debate topics in a civilized manner as opposed to so many other forums on the internet where people start throwing around cuss words and racial slurs and insults like there's no tomorrow. I haven't heard any one say something like, "Well you're mom likes Al Gore." Now if only our Congress could be as civil as we are. Atleast they're not rumbling like the Mexican Congress did earlier this year. But I digress. Thanks TG and everyone here! I actually enjoy reading the different opinions and have even learned a bit from listening to the opposite side. Good stuff. Lets keep the great discussions up!
    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Re: I &lt;3 the Sandbox!

YoUr OpInIoN oF tHe SaNdBoX iS wRoNg!!1

Muwahahaha. I had to simulate a reponse that would commonly be seen on other forums. :row__642:

Comment

That's right!
      Now, you ******* *****. You can take your ******** opinion and stick it up the *** of a *************** and **** your ********* with a ****** !!!1!!!!!111 :icon_eek: :row__523: :row__523::row__573:

btw, no need to try to interpret that. It was a random ********* number of them **** ******* ;)
      Your mouse has moved, please restart windows for the change to take effect.

Comment

Originally posted by War.mongeR1 View Post
        I just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed the sandbox here at TG. It's so nice to be able to debate topics in a civilized manner as opposed to so many other forums on the internet where people start throwing around cuss words and racial slurs Lets keep the great discussions up!
        Originally posted by War.mongeR1 View Post
        I can't wait until we come up with an alternative energy source. Once we get it, we need to share the technology with everyone in the world except the middle eastern countries. Now without all that oil money going there, we'll be sending all those people back to the stone-age just like they want to be. Then we can completely pull out of that giant kitty-litter box forever
        Yes, great arguments without racial slurs indeed.

Comment

Seems more like a comment on the "religion of peace" to me.
          Your mouse has moved, please restart windows for the change to take effect.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X