People that should be exterminated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People that should be exterminated

Okay, I just watched a video on youtube that made me want to kill. I insist that you share in this feeling of mine by watching it yourself. I'm sure that I will have more people to add to this list in the future, but right now it consists only of this girl...

Annoying as hell

Enjoy.

Re: People that should be exterminated

OMG. It gets worse. This chick is a frickin' heretic in my book.

Support the troops

Comment

I was about to scold you for being harsh for no good reason, but then I watched the first video. I won't watch the second.
      Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Yet another reason to not take drugs during pregnancy. But hey, remember to smile!

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
        "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
        - Wulfyn

Comment

Here's her nemesis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCtWnY62Dyw

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
          "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
          - Wulfyn

Comment

FYI: Ferris Bueller is an advocate of retroactive birth control - that is birth control administered by way of a .45 caliber bullet anytime postpartum.

Comment

everything about her is fake i swear to god shes a character straight out of ragnarok online.
              Current member of the

Comment

I was fighting the gag reflex 1\2 way through that second video, no joke, I had to close it.
                Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

I saw nothing more than a fairly typical 14 year old teenager(girl).
                  --
                  VI VI VI - the number of the beast

Comment

The many of the responses on this thread is at the exact same maturity level as the girl.

Except the girl has an excuse, she is young so will be immature. What is the excuse of you guys?
                    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

My eyes and ears started bleeding after watching this... how can this happen? This must be some secret weapon to get kids from using MySpace.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post
                        The many of the responses on this thread is at the exact same maturity level as the girl.

Except the girl has an excuse, she is young so will be immature. What is the excuse of you guys?
                        I take great offense to that. And my mature reasoning? Simple. Our responses were aimed as jokes: simple lively humor aimed at prodding the overwhelming immaturity and blatant stupidity of the person in the video.

Humor doesnt have to be cut, dry, and colorless to be considered "mature" and anyone who has the sufficient maturity level to understand this would realize that nothing anyone said here was said with intent. E.g. - do you think that I really intend to go around shooting people as "retroactive birth control" or do you believe that aeroripper was really gagging from watching the video? If you do, then perhaps your scope of reality is somewhat skewed.

Last I checked, the sandbox was the appropriate forum for such humor. Lacking the understanding to recognize humor in its place and then insulting people for their attempts at such is not only unreasonable, but unwarranted. The major difference between the responses here and the video is that the young lady in the video was genuine in her immaturity simply because she doesnt have the adult capacity to form a better medium for her actions, whereas the responses of the forum members were calculated attempts at humor.

I believe the "golden rule" comes into play here. Making jokes about a video posted on the internet, so long as they can be understood as humor (which I believe all of ours can in that capacity), is one thing. Coming into the forum and insulting our maturity level because you fail to recognize good-natured jest is something entirely different. I very seriously doubt that you would like to be treated as you have us in this case. I find that unacceptable and immature.

Comment

This thread has deepened my understanding of the human condition. For that, I thank you.

Unfortunately, it also introduced me to Yukeh...
                          ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                          No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Wow and I thought I was an embarrasingly nerdy kid. If I was that bad, though, I surely wouldn't have showed myself on youtube if we had it way back when. I was into anime at one point, although I never ever did cosplay or got obsessive about anything. Yukeh takes otaku to a whole new level. We can make fun of her, but we all know that once she outgrows this horrible and vial phase, she's gonna turn out to be a full blown hotty.
                            "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Tough crowd in here. For everyone.
                              In game handle: Steel Scion
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement