X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drawn By Pain

NSFW WARNING: CONTENT/LANGUAGE
    http://drawnbypain.com

You guys should really check this out. This is a live action/animated 12 part series that is currently on part 2 (part 3 comes out march 14th). The first episode is free, but the following episodes cost $2 each. I watched the first episode and was completely blown away. Its like nothing I've ever seen.

Brief synopsis:
    Its a story of Emily Winters, a young girl with a talent for drawing anime characters. She lives with her mother and hyper-abusive father. She struggles to deal with her demons and the things she fears. Eventually, she gains the ability to manifest her anime drawings onto herself and uses this power to free herself from her father and as she grows older, to strike down anything evil in her path.

Re: Drawn By Pain

Wow, good stuff. Kinda on the dark side of thinking, but never the less it is a great series so far.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Hey guys - my series DRAWN BY PAIN....

is now FREE for all if you'd like to check it out (first four episodes are now live). All I ask is that if you enjoy it - then please spread the word.

Thanks much :D

-Jeskid
      Director
      Drawn By Pain

Comment

How cool is it that the director came here just for that!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X