Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100th Post!

W00T!

Anyways, I want to dedicate my journey into digits triplicate to my great-grandfather, who died late on his 100th birthday in 1998, on the same day that my youngest brother was born. He was an old man.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Re: 100th Post!

For every one that ends, one begins new. Congrats on the big 100.

Comment

I had 100 once.

I was much younger then.
      I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

It says you have 106. I think this thread is behind.

Comment

I've celebrated my 100th post over 50 times now. Sad, isn't it? I remember hitting 1000. Everything else is a blur.
          Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Originally posted by jonan_ View Post
            I think this thread is behind.
            I have since made a few (VERY USEFUL, mind you) posts. I noticed I had 99 posts so I darted over here to make my 100th before contributing to a different thread.
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by icky View Post
              I've celebrated my 100th post over 50 times now.
              You mean you've posted over fifty sets of 100 posts. In this forum, you only hit the 100-mark once.

Unless you mean, as you actually say, that you've had fifty parties to celebrate your ascendence into triple-digits... in which case, I am twofold speechless.
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I'm getting close to a 1,000... still seems like nothing compared to people like Root and Whiskey.

()

Comment

I just wonder how long it will be untill I hit 500 or 1,000 post...
                  AKA
                  USMCSierraJuan
                  Sierra_6177

Defabian

Comment

:madsmile: Is it a contest?
                    sigpic

Comment

i posted for my # 1337 (my postcount was 1337) and i think i went like... 3 days not posting ( a long time for me at that time)