Yet Another Ready.gov Ad...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet Another Ready.gov Ad...

Say What? Emergency plan for what?! What?!?!

-Zephyr
    You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
    We are not a single game.
    We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
    We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Re: Yet Another Ready.gov Ad...

What the hell? That doesn't make any sense! I don't even HAVE a mom! Why is she in that cartoon house?!
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

fire or if you get lost maybe...
      |TG|Gabriel87
      Favorite quotes and sayings:

Teacher, Tommy you got a fairy godmother.
      Tommy, No, but we got an uncle we keep a close eye on.

*If anyone knows or has seen Markopilot please let him know that his gunner misses him and would like to talk to him agian. He knows me by Gabriel87.

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
        I don't even HAVE a mom!
        Then your birth probably made the Discovery channel at some point.

()

Comment

What you say about my momma???
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy View Post
            Then your birth probably made the Discovery channel at some point.
            Hehehe

I meant to say that I no longer have one.
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Image doesn't load for me...
              In game handle: Steel Scion
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it stopped showing up. It was a tall banner with a cartoonish picture of a rich suburban neighborhood and a red arrow saying "Your mom is here", and below all that is some ridiculous recommendation about planning something or other.
                Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
                  I meant to say that I no longer have one.
                  Dude!? That's horrible... you say it as if it's no big deal! If you really lost your mom, I'm sorry man.

()

Comment

It was four years ago. It's much less of a deal now than it was then.
                    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

:(

Even without the image, the ones they have created in the past will speak for this one.

Comment

Ednos... I'm sorry man. Really... but at least you have been able to move on, somewhat. That's a good thing. Fun gamin' with ya tonight even if you do like being blind while playing! ;)

()

Comment

I don't know what's wrong with the rest of you. Being blind is the best part about the game! I just LOVE it when I'm shooting at someone I can't see and they kill me.
                          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X