I'm Going Crazy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Going Crazy

I had a nightmare last night. You know what it was? I was looking at my User CP and it was a line of about fifty -rep comments. (The fact that 50 > 15 was the only way I could tell it was a dream.) I have no idea why this happened, and I think I'm losing it. Maybe I should knock myself out every night when I go to bed instead of falling asleep.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Re: I'm Going Crazy

Oh, the temptation... now we determine just how evil the Tactical Gamer community can be.
    In game handle: Steel Scion
    sigpic

Comment

Crap, I never thought of that.
      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I had a nightmare a few weeks ago that my own teeth were chasing me around a field. It was freaky.
        [squadl]
        "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

LOL! I had bad dreams about Company of Heroes after stupidly losing a 4v4, but no forum nightmares yet.
          Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

+rep! Maybe I can help that dream become a reality! ;)

()

Comment

This is a rare case of TOOMUCHTGITIS you must take a break from the forums and go outside....Then get yer butt back in here...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Public Service Announcement:

As you can clearly see in this picture, thebleakaffinity is a bastard.
                Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

HAHA bleak is that and more. :)

But you did bring it on yourself.
                  Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Yeah, I can't argue with that.
                    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
                      Public Service Announcement:

As you can clearly see in this picture, thebleakaffinity is a bastard.
                      LOL!
                      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

I had a dream in which I had to sneak into the back of a church, climb the steps to the roof, assemble my own coffin, get inside and be buried. I did everything more or less indifferently resigned to my fate since, I thought, everyone's got to do this sometime anyway. But lo, when it came time to get in the coffin, my attitude changed and I thought, "Fffffffffffffffffffffff this, man! I don't want to get in there." The only way I knew it was a dream was... wait... it's not a dream.

I joined TG as a way of dealing with the trauma.

Comment

Originally posted by Bommando
                          It's better than the reason he gave Santa:
                          Hahahahaha that's awesome. I mean awful. Luckily he'll have to spread some (bad) reputation around before giving it to me again.
                          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

AUGH! It's real!
                            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Ahh... I had a dream that everyone felt the need to + rep me. Go with that guys :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X