Ship passengers who fell seek privacy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ship passengers who fell seek privacy

Hmm, think they were having a bit of fun on the railing?

"The 22-year-old man and 20-year-old woman had only minor injuries after falling into the Gulf of Mexico from a balcony on the Grand Princess ship, said Julie Benson, a spokeswoman for Princess Cruises. They have asked that the circumstances remain private and requested that no personal information be released.

The railing around the cabin balcony is at least 4 feet high and meets all standard safety requirements, she said.
    "

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dw...e.436bc20.html
    When you can't run, you walk. When you can't walk, you crawl and when you can't do that, you get someone to carry you.

Re: Ship passengers who fell seek privacy

Poor people... I really feel for them. Not.

()

Comment

I wish I felt for them. That'd be a lot more fun than I usually have.
      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Mugzy View Post
        They have asked that the circumstances remain private and requested that no personal information be released.
        The circumstances being that they hooked up with a stranger on a ship even though they've got someone back home who mustn't know that they were cheating? :row__573:
        Your mouse has moved, please restart windows for the change to take effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Pompa View Post
          The circumstances being that they hooked up with a stranger on a ship even though they've got someone back home who mustn't know that they were cheating? :row__573:
          Bingo.
          Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
          Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse