I shot my friend in the face.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I shot my friend in the face.

I shot him in the face some times, with an air-soft gun-we were battling. The game is fun, until it makes a mess and gives some one a bruised nose-he he he, well you guessed it, I shot him on the nose. He now goes to school with a blacked nose. Too bad, I should have had my automatic or my mp5. No, actualy I am glad we were wearing safty glasses while we played- or we might not have eyes.... ouch.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: I shot my friend in the face.

Is this Dick Cheney?
    |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
    "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
    - Check me out on The Onion
    - I'm on the local news!

Comment

no man, I use air soft not shotguns

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Yea, definitely get some good goggles or even a full face mask. I have been playing for 5 years now and one thing is for sure, protect your face. I have seen teeth busted out, eyes shot out, and ear drums pierced. If you like how you look or can see then wear a mask.

In the pursuit of... something.

Comment

yep, but do you use plastic, metal, or paintballs for your airsoft?

I use plastic, but not metal

Comment

Originally posted by TG_JBRanger View Post
            If you ... can see
            Not after this thread.
            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

I use plastic.

Sorry but I actually listen to the warnings.

In the pursuit of... something.

Comment

I don't see the point of AirSoft. Is it like paintball, but entirely on the honor system? Or do they hurt so much more than paintballs that the object is simply to inflict pain on your opponent? I just don't get it...
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I've never played airsoft but it seems they usually play scenarios, sort of counter-strike for (almost)real, and the airsoft rifles look like the real thing. And since you don't get marked like in paintball, it's up to you to admit that you've been hit.
                  Your mouse has moved, please restart windows for the change to take effect.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                    I don't see the point of AirSoft. Is it like paintball, but entirely on the honor system? Or do they hurt so much more than paintballs that the object is simply to inflict pain on your opponent? I just don't get it...
                    DITTO
                    AKA
                    USMCSierraJuan
                    Sierra_6177

Defabian

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                      Or do they hurt so much more than paintballs that the object is simply to inflict pain on your opponent?
                      They hurt if you play in shorts and a T-shirt, but not as much as frozen paint balls. One of the primary advantages is that it's insanely cheaper than paintball.
                      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

the only reason is if you are cheep so you can play again after you pick up your rounds. Also, the US army made it- wierd ha?

Comment

this can be deleted

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X