Superhero Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superhero Help!

Ok guys, this isnt about comic books or movies.

I dont know how many of you have heard of the comedian Stephen Lynch, but he does a song called "Superhero", in which audience members shout out names for potential superheroes and he does a little improv dealing with the good ones that he hears. I'm going to see him on april 6th and would like to come up with a good superhero to shout out. Keep in mind that this is a very very mature comedy show (lots of swearing and sexual references), so if you think of one that is particularly vile, PM it to me! If I use anyones idea at the show, i'll be sure to let you know and tell you what the jokes were. :)

Re: Superhero Help!

Hehehe, I've heard two versions of that song, and they were both wildly inappropriate as soon as the audience started participating.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
    I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X