Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Childhood Has Now Been Violated (NSFW-language, muppet sex)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Childhood Has Now Been Violated (NSFW-language, muppet sex)

I haven't been here long enough to post links yet. But go to YouTube. Search for Sadkermit Hurt. It is Kermit T. Frog signing NIN Hurt. If the next person would be so kind as to link it for the masses. It won't be regretted.

"Remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!"

Re: Your Childhood Has Now Been Violated (NSFW-language, muppet sex)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLQRv0RjBBM

since the thread already exists....funny.

Comment

Wow.
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

NSFW, NSFH, NSFS, NSFA! (Work, Home, School, Anywhere)
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

.... That is special.

()

Comment

Y'know, this isn't just some sick bastardization of the Muppets. This is really good, in a depressing way.
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Wow, i thought i would never be insulted, but that poor recreation of the late and great Jhonny Cash insults me.
              AKA
              USMCSierraJuan
              Sierra_6177

Defabian

Comment

Originally posted by =MAXx= View Post
                Wow, i thought i would never be insulted, but that poor recreation of the late and great Jhonny Cash insults me.
                Please tell me you're kidding. :icon_eek: If I'm missing your joke, I apologize.

'Cause Johnny Cash didn't do "Hurt" first. He just did an incredible cover of Nine Inch Nail's (Trent Reznor's) original.

That all said, I'm mighty impressed with this Muppet version. So much wrong done so bloody well.

Comment

Not bad, worth a chuckle.
                  |TG-Irr|HatefullSix

If at first you don't succeed, you need more firepower.

There is nothing wrong with feeling something when you shoot your enemies... as long as that something is recoil.

Comment

Aww, what raw emotion. I love the original and the Cash versions, but seeing the picture of Jim Henson (R.I.P.) just about got me to shed a tear. Dang I miss that man.
                    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

That was actually kind of depressing. I figured it would be silly and such, but it's kinda sad.

Comment

I was depressed when I heard Johnny Cash do it.

Comment

He did a really nice job with that video, pretty funny too. Never heard an acoustic version of that song (much less kermit singing it lol).
                          Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                          Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Sounded pretty good and I liked it

Comment

Props for the appearance by Vomitting Kermit.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X