Allanis Morrissette covers Fergie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allanis Morrissette covers Fergie

Yeah, this had me cracking up. She does a great cover of one of the most obnoxious songs on the planet, "My Lovely Lady Lumps" or something like that. Gawd I hate that stupid song. This version is much improved.

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=c5...=06/64&fg=copy
    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Re: Allanis Morrissette covers Fergie

Allanis Morrissette covers Fergie
    With what? A tarp?

Sorry, it's late.
    In game handle: Steel Scion
    sigpic

Comment

Its 100x better than fergies.

Comment

100 x 0 = ?
        The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
        I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
        Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

and now my vision of hell is complete.

Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough! Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
            100 x 0 = ?

Possibly.

Comment

They are both great! No, really, I like them both. I don't think anybody understands the humor of The Black Eyed Peas/Fergie/Will.I.Am. Nor do most understand that much of what they do is the mocking of current pop music but with an amount of talent that exceeds those he mocks.

But it looks like Allanis Morrissette gets it.

And if will.i.am et al isn't consciously doing what I said then he is the essence of pop music today, which is a beautiful thing.
              Im not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
              - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
              - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
              - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
              - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
              - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
              - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post
                pop music today ... is a beautiful thing.
                You must be referring to some country I'm unaware of, where talent is necessary to create popular music, and "popular" is not defined by a record label, but by the number of people who listen to the music.
                The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

You must be referring to some country I'm unaware of, where talent is necessary to create popular music, and "popular" is not defined by a record label, but by the number of people who listen to the music.
                  Oh no, referring to the modern, 1st world countries. Pure platinum I say. And scads of people list to the Black Eyed Peas. Scads I say.

Although I will admit I do not have the refined tastes apperent in the youth of today so I may be a bit out of touch with what is popular.
                  Im not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                  - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                  - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                  - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                  - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                  - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                  - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

The youth of today have no taste, as they do not listen to Dire Straits or Lynyrd Skynyrd.
                    Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Methinks Alanis is trying to be ironic, again...
                      Do or do not, there is no try....
                      -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

ROFL

Better than Dynamite Hack covering "Boyz N the Hood"

The youth of today have no taste, as they do not listen to Dire Straits or Lynyrd Skynyrd.
                        I tend to agree. Even the gap between me and a 16 year old makes me wonder what people will be listening to in ten years. When I go into a bar, it's "Piano Man" and "Redneck Girl" that my jukebox dollar pays for.
                        Last edited by whistler; 04-05-2007, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Lynyrd Skynyrd as far as I know only has two good songs. Obviously the "pop" songs.

Comment

Originally posted by gunjunkie View Post
                            Methinks Alanis is trying to be ironic, again...
                            Ya, I really do think.
                            Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

I love Michael Bolton, I literally celebrate his entire catalog...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X