NOW! I understand comptuers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOW! I understand comptuers!

After years of college. One picture explains everything!
    http://www.jeepxj.com/Gallerys%20Fol...ure%200346.jpg
    Allen: Yeah, you're right.
    Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Re: NOW! I understand comptuers!

you may understand them, but can you spell it?
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

We had that pic on the wall when I was at college, studying these damn machines. It really does go to show that computers are a load of crap. :D

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR] View Post
      you may understand them, but can you spell it?
      It.
      BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

+ rep.

which i cant do because ive already give it to him.....so i need to find someone else to give it to.
        -Vulcan

Comment

I can spell it to. It.

Comment

Just in case you wanted the T-SHIRT! LOL!

Having a background in both repairing electronics and computers well it always came down to PFM.... PURE "FREAKING" MAGIC! Of course the freaking was replaced with another expletive...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Crap, I can't spell ti. I guess I need to go back to school.
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR] View Post
                + rep. which i cant do because ive already give it to him.....so i need to find someone else to give it to.
                [twiddles thumbs]
                The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Information Technology.
                  IT.

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Originally posted by Root View Post
                    We had that pic on the wall when I was at college, studying these damn machines. It really does go to show that computers are a load of crap. :D

It.

I think you just set the new record for high jacking a good thread. 2 replys....
                    -Vulcan

Comment

Wait...what?

Comment

Originally posted by Root View Post
                        Wait just one min. Root, you went to college to earn a degree in comfort stations? I thought you were some kind of computer wizz(pardon the irony)? ;)
                        Allen: Yeah, you're right.
                        Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

LOL, this makes me think about those self-help video's you see advertised online. You know, the Video Professor series.

My favorite line from the commercial. "Now I know the computer!". Yeah, she knows THE computer. There's only one, apparently. We all share it. Makes me laugh every time. Oh, and they dude's holding up a CD at the end that's for Microsoft's worst opp system ever, Mellenium Edition.

Sometimes I feel like 2/3'rds Rice Krispies. Past "Snap" and "Crackle" but just shy of "Pop"!

Comment

Well, if you understand computers, you probably have a fundamental grasp of how processors and circuits work. Neither can function without smoke. The chips contain smoke that allows the whole thing to operate. Without the smoke, they don't work.

If you are working on your PC or other electronic device, for example, if you were to accidentally let the smoke out of a component - it stops working. Right?
                            sigpic

Comment

I understand computers but this pic is helping me learn to use a toilet :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X