This is crazy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is crazy

Seriously my friend got this phone call from this guy telling my friend to 'take care' of this guy. Now you could hear him dropping f-bomb and and telling my friend to be careful when getting this guy. Now right now I have trouble saying exactly what the call said, but the funny thing was my friend lives in central Pennsylvania and the 'big guy' was calling outside a hospital in New Jersey- right between New York and Atlantic City. It was so funny when me and some of the guys heard the message, my friend was really scared. O my, he will never be right again.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: This is crazy

Uh, what?
    Retired 6th DB

Comment

What the crap are you babbling about?
      | | |

Comment

for your entertainment, translated to german, then from german to french, then back to english.

"My friend seriously received this phone call of this individual who explains to my friend to apply of this individual. Now you could hear it falling fbome and and my friend make attention, when, this individual to receive. I now at present have precisely an effort saying what the call said, but the merry thing was my lives of friend in central Pennsylvania and „the large individual “named outside a hospital in new - Jersey - right between New York and Atlantic city. It was, when myself and some-of individuals heard the advertisement, my frightened friend really so joyful. O it is my, it again never has the right."

Print out the above paragraph and keep it near the phone for when the next telemarketer calls.
        now THAT is crazy.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Comment

| | |

Comment

PWI (Posting while intoxicated)?
              --
              VI VI VI - the number of the beast

Comment

I dont think the translated version helps at all. All I know is I hope Im not the guy to "taken care of" these people sound dangerous.

Should we elevate the terror alert level due to this information?

Comment

i beleive he has a habit of PWI.
                  that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                  -Vulcan

Comment

I think what hes trying to say is this:
                    His friend got a call from a shady character (who was calling from a payphone outside of a hospital in jersey) who was asking his friend to "whack" someone. The man on the phone was stressing being careful so as not to get caught and swearing a lot. His friend is now scared.

Sounds to me like a wrong number scenario gone bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                      I think what hes trying to say is this:
                      His friend got a call from a shady character (who was calling from a payphone outside of a hospital in jersey) who was asking his friend to "whack" someone. The man on the phone was stressing being careful so as not to get caught and swearing a lot. His friend is now scared.

Sounds to me like a wrong number scenario gone bad.
                      yes, that sounds more like it; too bad I posted as a babbling idiot. Ha, well i am glad my friends never answered the phone when the guy called.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
                        yes, that sounds more like it; too bad I posted as a babbling idiot.
                        I don't see anyone calling you an idiot, but I think we'd all appreciate it if you were to post in a more coherent fashion.
                        BFCL TF2 league admin

Comment

It sounds more like someone's been had by a prank phone call. Did this scary caller happen to have the voice of a 12-year-old pretending to be an adult?
                          Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Originally posted by icky View Post
                            It sounds more like someone's been had by a prank phone call. Did this scary caller happen to have the voice of a 12-year-old pretending to be an adult?
                            OMG it was Andy Milonakis!
                            | | |

Comment

Originally posted by icky View Post
                              Reminds me of when I was 12 and my brother was 10... we got some interesting answering machine messages later that made our parents suspicious.
                              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X