Real Life Imitates Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Life Imitates Games

No matter how many times I watch this, it always makes me laugh. I think every player here has done this before in a FPS game, thinking that its safe to stray beyond protection and then...pow! Make sure you have your volume on when you watch it.

Link

Re: Real Life Imitates Games

ROFL! Thats awesome, and what makes it so is that kid looked like he was about 6 and nobody went to help him! LOL

Comment

Unreal Tournament...gotta love it!
      |TG|Melee
      Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
        ROFL! Thats awesome, and what makes it so is that kid looked like he was about 6 and nobody went to help him! LOL
        With that kind of fire going on there, would you go out and try to revive him????? I wouldn't. :D

Comment

You can call time out you know.

Comment

Yes, I know.

What seems uncertain about the clip, though, is whether it was really the hit to the head that causes the fall or if it was an additional hit. If you read the comments, there's a slight debate as to whether there was an additional hit to the neck (when the head goes up) or if there was an additional hit to the groin. Having been hit with paintball before, I would venture that there must've been an additional hit although, it is possible that there was only one hit, if the kid was really young.

Comment

I used to compete in tournaments, and the only time I ever saw timeout called in any paintball match was when a guy forgot to duck under a branch and his mask got ripped off. I've seen people pass out on the field, get shot in the throat (I was responsible for that one), all sorts of crazy stuff.

I think the main reason that play never stops is that no one wants to get shot helping someone out, heh. :P
              [squadl]
              "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

hs then nutshot. damn.

Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough! Benjamin Franklin

Comment

FPS Doug should commentate on those goofy ESPN Paintball Championship shows.

You know, if you watch in the superslomo replay you can see a ball bounce off the ground and into his groin. His brain probably took a second to register the pain, and he jumped in the air and threw his head back because it hurt. I imagine the headshot effect was just a coincidence and that the head throwback was not a result of the hit.
                  Last edited by secret.squirrul; 04-11-2007, 05:26 PM. Reason: watched again

Comment

My friend got one on earlobe and another on the adams apple during a rush of a fort. And it was about 40 degrees that morning. Paint nice and thick.

He kinda went down like that kid.

I laughed and felt sorry for him at the same time.
                    Im not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

So we are looking at possibly a "DOUBLE HEAD SHOT!"

Another great edit would be the voice from the guy that does "OH SNAP" from the VW commercials...LOL!

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Comment

Either that or Chris Tucker from Friday saying "you just got knocked the F- out!"

Comment

Originally posted by saber View Post
                            With that kind of fire going on there, would you go out and try to revive him????? I wouldn't. :D
                            That's what the smoke grenades are for.
                            The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                            I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                            Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X