Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Forget My Internets! (Furries in Judge Mathis' court of Law)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Forget My Internets! (Furries in Judge Mathis' court of Law)

If the first part of the title didn't catch your attention, I'm pretty positive that the second half in brackets did.

Here's the video I'm calling your attention to.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEHqLKP9iOU

Originally given to me by a friend of my girlfriend's. We love to laugh at this kind of stuff.

While both the clients, defendants (creepily in matching outfits for some ungodly reason...), and prosecutor (the guy in the red shirt) are in fact confirmed furries, the guy to keep your eye on is the red shirt because he's one of those few who have actually successfully dragged drama into real life or made the worse kind of drama whose solving could only ever be done in a court of law. For more information on this guy, if you so dare to even look, here's his profile on encyclopedia dramatica.
    http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Dive

Trust me, both sources are actually quite a laugh if you have the time to watch and read both. It's amazing how much entertainment you can get from the drama between these people. Look! Even on the comments of that Youtube video, you can see the furries speak! Gahaha!

Here is how you may call me:
    Ty (Tie), or Tychus. (Tie-cuss)'. Full pronounciation: Tie-can-dur-us
    -Tychandrus

Re: Don't Forget My Internets! (Furries in Judge Mathis' court of Law)

I'm uncertain of the meaning of "furries". Can you define it?
    --
    VI VI VI - the number of the beast

Comment

Originally posted by PanzerHans View Post
      I'm uncertain of the meaning of "furries". Can you define it?
      If you don't know, then I will not taint your mind with that forbidden knowledge.

That particular fruit is very sour and bitter. Not in any way sweet.

However, I am certain that someone will come along and define it anyway. Oh well.

-Tychandrus

Comment

Are they anything like Bears, as in... 'you may want to avoid going to that bar, its Bear night?'

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Franko View Post
          Are they anything like Bears, as in... 'you may want to avoid going to that bar, its Bear night?'
          Fellow Canadian brother, thank you for being ignorant of what they are. One more individual whose innocent mental virginity hasn't been sodomized by the knowledge.

-Tychandrus

Comment

Originally posted by Tychandrus View Post
            While both the clients, defendants (creepily in matching outfits for some ungodly reason...), and prosecutor (the guy in the red shirt) are in fact confirmed furries,
            It disturbs me that you somehow know that these people are furries, but you don't know the difference between a client, defendant, plaintiff and prosecutor...
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I, for one, am more than happy corrupting your beautiful, untainted brains with this knowledge.

As I understand it, furries are people who like to dress up as cats, dogs, or anything else with fur and then they like to have sex with other people who are dressed similarly. They can usually be seen at Conventions and there are countless websites for their particular derangement.

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                It disturbs me that you somehow know that these people are furries, but you don't know the difference between a client, defendant, plaintiff and prosecutor...
                This fact equally disturbs me, as I have spent twenty hours of my life to Phoenix Wright and I do not know this difference.

And it's easy to know who they are. Are you blind, oh mighty moderator, to the encyclopedia dramatica article I posted with the video link? The dramatica article I found by looking up the name 'dive' mentioned in a youtube comment of that video.

-Tychandrus

Comment

Originally posted by Tychandrus View Post
                  And it's easy to know who they are. Are you blind, oh mighty moderator, to the encyclopedia dramatica article I posted with the video link? The dramatica article I found by looking up the name 'dive' mentioned in a youtube comment of that video.
                  I just googled "dive" and came up with no such result. The fact that you researched it that much is part of what disturbs me. The fact that you're also the person that introduced me to the concept of "furries" a few months back doesn't help...

Look, a closet is no place to live. Nobody here is going to judge you. Just be yourself, OK.

:icon19:
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                    I just googled "dive" and came up with no such result. The fact that you researched it that much is part of what disturbs me. The fact that you're also the person that introduced me to the concept of "furries" a few months back doesn't help...

Look, a closet is no place to live. Nobody here is going to judge you. Just be yourself, OK.

:icon19:
                    I didn't use google though.

-Tychandrus

Comment

Originally posted by secret.squirrul View Post
                      I, for one, am more than happy corrupting your beautiful, untainted brains with this knowledge.

As I understand it, furries are people who like to dress up as cats, dogs, or anything else with fur and then they like to have sex with other people who are dressed similarly. They can usually be seen at Conventions and there are countless websites for their particular derangement.
                      Why did I read this...

Is there any way I can un-learn something?
                      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
                        Why did I read this...

Pretty much just brain damage and repressed memories. If you still remember it after it happened you probably just have the one choice left.
                        |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
                          Oh c'mon, it's not *that* weird.
                          The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                          I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                          Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Ah yes, I remember watching a show on MTV about ... furries... once. I really wouldn't call it watching, more like flipping through the channels and wondering 'what's all this hizza-hazz'?. I always thought the whole fetish probably stemmed from lack of self-esteem, or extremely self-conscious individuals. Maybe they don't feel as vulnerable in their getups? I have to admit I couldn't stop laughing the first time I heard of it, as its kind of silly. I'm sure there's stranger stuff going on out there.
                            Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                            Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

That is quite strange, about as strange as an episode of Maury Povich I watched about people who would only have sex as Clowns... no kidding, Clown sex! Now that is f-d up on so many levels.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X