No announcement yet.

CHECK OUT THIS BS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know why I never mentioned this before but you could have taken them to court and the odds of you winning are actually pretty good.

The key to winning is the fact that they didn't have you sign a contract that spells out a limit on bandwidth usage and the fact that how they determine going over the limit is very arbitrary.

If the cable company said you could only use X amount per month and you agreed to it when you signed up for the service, then they would win. However, since X is undefined and changes from location to location (because they "based" it on the usage in your community), most judges will rule in your favor.

Comment

I dont think a terabyte is "acceptable usage" anywhere in the country for home use, but I know what you mean.... and If I cared, or was worried about being cut off, I would probably persue something like this, but since I am moving in a few days, Double you tee eff do I care?
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
      The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X