BFCL, Vacation, Desktop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BFCL, Vacation, Desktop

I won't be able to compete in the BFCL. I'm going to be taking a vacation down South and it'll be starting this week if everything goes to plan.

The other thing that sucks is that my desktop took a massive dump on me and refuses to work at all. The laptop can handle BF2 and PR and easily handles CSS, but with BF2 and it's offshoots I get constant 'There is a problem with your connection' messages. I'm hoping that it's nothing and that it goes away, but I get it every time.

So, in closing, I'll be around a lot less for the foreseeable future. Protect my nuts while I'm gone.

Re: BFCL, Vacation, Desktop

Err...why don't you post this in the PR forums, or BF2 forums where the relevant people would see it?

Comment

because squirrels like to poo in sandboxes.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

I dunno. I usually run in auto-pilot when I look at the TG forums lest I be exposed to the mullet/midget fetishes that some of us who will go unnamedsanta have. I don't really pay attention to what I'm typing or where it's going half the time, either. Like, I could at any point in time start talking about the oh it's food time brb.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X