Light at the end of the tunnel...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light at the end of the tunnel...

Despite war and occupation, Iraq has seen a surge in human rights organizations, political parties and independent newspapers - entities almost unheard of under Saddam Hussein, said a report by an Arab think tank.

But don't rush to credit the coalition......what?

Arab Report: Situation in Iraq Improving
    New to TG?

Re: Light at the end of the tunnel...

Originally posted by USN_Squid
    Despite war and occupation, Iraq has seen a surge in human rights organizations, political parties and independent newspapers - entities almost unheard of under Saddam Hussein, said a report by an Arab think tank.

But don't rush to credit the coalition......what?

Arab Report: Situation in Iraq Improving

well it is not surprising, i would not directly credit the Coalition at all, because it makes you a target, your organisation becomes a coalition friend and thererfore a PLACE THAT FOR A POLITICAL STATEMENT CAN BE BOMBED.

the report leans in the direction and in not so many words says it i am happy with that, i dont think i want thanks, and i dont think the armed forces of the countires involved want a thanks, that thanks comes from us.... the only recognition we need is a free and democratic society starting out in a new world from that of sadam.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Re: Light at the end of the tunnel...

Originally posted by DudeMan
      well it is not surprising, i would not directly credit the Coalition at all, because it makes you a target, your organisation becomes a coalition friend and thererfore a PLACE THAT FOR A POLITICAL STATEMENT CAN BE BOMBED.

the report leans in the direction and in not so many words says it i am happy with that, i dont think i want thanks, and i dont think the armed forces of the countires involved want a thanks, that thanks comes from us.... the only recognition we need is a free and democratic society starting out in a new world from that of sadam.
      Indeed .
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X