Real Friendly Fire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Friendly Fire

This is horrible... no matter how trained you are, when it's live ammo being fired, accidents like this are always a possibility.

Trooper Killed By Friendly Fire

()

Re: Real Friendly Fire

AND YET THE ORIGINAL CRIMINAL SHOULD FACE THE MANSLAUGHTER CHARGES, BECAUSE "BUTFOR" HIS ACTIONS THE SHOTS WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN FIRED...

sorry for caps didnt realise

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan View Post
      AND YET THE ORIGINAL CRIMINAL SHOULD FACE THE MANSLAUGHTER CHARGES, BECAUSE "BUTFOR" HIS ACTIONS THE SHOTS WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN FIRED...
      He already forced the ultimate judgement...
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Yeah, first the criminal was shot 3 times, and then the house caught on fire and his body burned up. The police apparently shot him through a window, and weren't sure if they had hit him or not, so they didn't want to risk charging into the house until it was too late to stop the fire.

Comment

Man that is horrible on so many levels.
          Retired 6th DB

Comment

NY Times... (you need to log in)
            He had apparently broken into the unoccupied house, on a country road at the edge of Margaretville, N.Y., a tiny village, to hide after shooting a trooper, Matthew Gombosi, in the chest during a traffic stop on Tuesday afternoon. Trooper Gombosi, who was wearing a bulletproof vest, was unhurt.
            I'd say he set the stakes when he pulled the trigger that first time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirfee View Post
              NY Times... (you need to log in)
              No, you don't!!! www.bugmenot.com (and http://roachfiend.com/archives/2005/02/07/bugmenot/ if you have FireFox!)

I'd say he set the stakes when he pulled the trigger that first time.
              Absolutely. After that, I don't think any LE was going to go out of their way to make sure they arrest him unharmed. At that point, if he's uncompliant in any way, he was probably going to be shot. And rightfully so...
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X