Fahrenheit 9/11 Trailer Released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fahrenheit 9/11 Trailer Released

Intreseting. Sounds good. I'll make shure I put June 25th on my schedule. Good find Total.
    If it is stupid but works, then it is not stupid.
    -Murphy

Re: Fahrenheit 9/11 Trailer Released

Yeah be sure to ask your drill instructor if you can go see it!

Comment

Damn! That's right! I guess I 'll have to rent it later on. It's hard to remember sometimes.
      -Murphy

Comment

Do you need permission to watch films?
        Jex.

Comment

I guess I will, I don't know. I can only try I guess, but it does sound good.
          -Murphy

Comment

He said "drill instructor", not "wife". :)
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

So would you need permission to watch tv as well?
              Jex.

Comment

Lol. Very funny, I am sorry to say I don't know how to comment on that.
                -Murphy

Comment

Originally posted by jex
                  So would you need permission to watch tv as well?
                  Maybe, I dont know. Ask papa6, he knows. I am just a grunt who wants to see this 9/11.
                  -Murphy

Comment

I'll be checking out this film in california on vacation. I heard an excerpt from the trailer that said after the attacks from our highest places in government, we fly bin ladens family out of the US after having shutdown all flights in the US.

Don't be a fool and die for your country. Let the other sonofabitch die for his.

George S. Patton

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but I am more interested in seeing Michael Moore Hates America (see trailer found on site). It looks to be a real documentary (unlike what Moore likes to call a documentary) about this guy trying to get an interview with Michael Moore, and appears to touch on the facts about this guy and what his agenda is.

I'm sorry but after Bowling, I can't even begin to look at Michael Moore with anything other than aggravation. I have no real desire to pay that guy a penny of my money to be sold "facts" (which are apparently not required to be truthful).

Comment

Originally posted by =luna=
                        I don't know about you guys, but I am more interested in seeing Michael Moore Hates America (see trailer found on site). It looks to be a real documentary (unlike what Moore likes to call a documentary) about this guy trying to get an interview with Michael Moore, and appears to touch on the facts about this guy and what his agenda is.

I'm sorry but after Bowling, I can't even begin to look at Michael Moore with anything other than aggravation. I have no real desire to pay that guy a penny of my money to be sold "facts" (which are apparently not required to be truthful).

yes michael moore has come up a few times with embelashments of the truth, i wander if in the small print of this it says based on actual events... then they cant touch him.

we will see, i dont know... i might try to see it... but i dont like him either..... he seems like a sun reporter.

like when he asks for congressmen for consent for their sons to go... well ok..if i wanted to join the army, its my dissicion, and mine alone, your parents, will not want you to join, dont matter whehter they believe or not becasause they dont want a folded american flag.

so asking my parents has no baring at all. anerwing the call is the decision that you must make not your parents, therefore asking your parents is just fishing for predictable replies.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Discussions about how or where to pirate software is not allowed at TacticalGamer.

And if you want to watch TV in bootcamp, tell your Drill Instructor that you want to do it like a machinegunner does... :icon_lol:
                          Become a supporting member!
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!
                          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I'll bite. How does a machinegunner watch tv in bootcamp?

Comment

Well, he certainly has to change the channels alot.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X