Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Pants!

The $67 Million Pants

They must be like magic pants or something.

Re: Hot Pants!

Man I hate these stupid lawsuits. No one can do anything wrong anymore without fear of being sued.

Comment

A judge no less!
      LoyalGuard

Comment

Unreal. Going by what's presented in the story, I would say that this suit itself is criminal harassment.

[drill][medic][conduct][tg-c1][tpf-c1]
        [ma-c2][taw-c1]

Principles of good Sandbox Etiquette:
        Assume good faith - Be polite, please! - Work toward agreement. - Argue facts, not personalities. - Concede a point when you have no response to it, or admit when you disagree based on intuition or taste. - Be civil. - Be prepared to apologize. In animated discussions, we often say things we later wish we hadn't. Say so. - Forgive and forget. - Recognize your own biases and keep them in check. - Give praise when due.

Treat others as you would have them treat you

Comment

And the guy's a judge. Not for long, I bet.

Comment

Idiocy! He should win, with the stipulation that he has to follow through and use the money as he claimed. He would be required to get up every Saturday, get to the car rental place (by bus, I suppose), rent a car, drive his pants to the dry cleaners, then pick them up later and return the rental car. Breaking this pattern would cause him to forfeit the rest of the money.
            Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

leejo-

I advise you to get an attorney if you do not have one already because I plan on filing a suit against you for posting this story on this message board. Your blatant actions have caused me to read a sad story about an unnecessarily victimized business owner and thus brought me profound grief and untold emotional damage.
              LoyalGuard

Comment

My father runs his firm's litigation practice. My brother is an atty. My sister is about to be an atty. About half my cousins are attys. Bring it. We'll have a family reunion over your roasted carcass, and you'll pay for it! :D

Comment

leejo, do you have any relatives who are NOT relevant to a particular thread topic?
                  In game handle: Steel Scion
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leejo View Post
                    My father runs his firm's litigation practice. My brother is an atty. My sister is about to be an atty. About half my cousins are attys. Bring it. We'll have a family reunion over your roasted carcass, and you'll pay for it! :D
                    Uhhh...how about we settle?
                    LoyalGuard

Comment

Originally posted by Steeler View Post
                      leejo, do you have any relatives who are NOT relevant to a particular thread topic?
                      The short answer is "No".

His family is HUGE....

:icon20:
                      I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Originally posted by loyalguard View Post
                        Uhhh...how about we settle?
                        Sounds good. Send me a check for $10k for my mental anguish and we'll call it a day.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by leejo View Post
                            Yes.
                            But you will need to file a lawsuit for disclosure as to what topics he has no relative relatives.
                            sigpic

Comment

Look, if y'all would shut up and use subpoenas, which are basically blank checks, you wouldn't need to bother with all these suits for disclosure. Hell, if you REALLY need the information, I've got a few friends in three-letter organizations that can help you.
                              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X