Paris Hilton is off to jail.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris Hilton is off to jail.

Thats right ladies and gentlemen Paris Hilton becomes some lucky ladies b*tch!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/0....ap/index.html

"As a city prosecutor said during closing arguments that Hilton deserved jail time, Hilton's mother, Kathy, laughed. When the judge ruled, Kathy Hilton then blurted out: "May I have your autograph?"

lol
    |TG|Gabriel87
    Favorite quotes and sayings:

Teacher, Tommy you got a fairy godmother.
    Tommy, No, but we got an uncle we keep a close eye on.

*If anyone knows or has seen Markopilot please let him know that his gunner misses him and would like to talk to him agian. He knows me by Gabriel87.

Re: Paris Hilton is off to jail.

Ah. Now that's a shame.
    Beatnik

Comment

LOL, like life "in jail" would be difficult for her. She'll be serving her sentence in the Martha Stewart 6-star Prison and Spa for Billionaires, Minimum Security Division.
      Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Now that is the "Simple Life". We need cameras in that jail!
        Im not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
        - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
        - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
        - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
        - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
        - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
        - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

45 days for driving without a license??
          A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Originally posted by xTYBALTx View Post
            45 days for driving without a license??
            No, for violating her probation:

Hilton, 26, pleaded no contest in January to reckless driving stemming from a September 7 arrest in Hollywood. Police said she appeared intoxicated and failed a field sobriety test. She had a blood-alcohol level of 0.08 percent, the level at which an adult driver is in violation of the law.

She was sentenced to 36 months' probation, alcohol education and $1,500 in fines.

Two other traffic stops and failure to enroll in a mandated alcohol education program, are what landed the socialite back in court.

On January 15, Hilton was pulled over by California Highway Patrol. Officers informed her that she was driving on a suspended license and she signed a document acknowledging that she was not to drive, according to papers filed in Superior Court.

Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies stopped Hilton on February 27 and charged her with violating her probation. Police said she was pulled over about 11 p.m. after authorities saw the car speeding with its headlights off.

Hilton was also required to enroll in an alcohol education program by February 12. As of April 17, she had not enrolled, prosecutors said.

Originally posted by icky
            LOL, like life "in jail" would be difficult for her. She'll be serving her sentence in the Martha Stewart 6-star Prison and Spa for Billionaires, Minimum Security Division.
            Too bad she's going to a California jail, not a federal one. She's not going to have a pleasant experience.

Comment

A policy of freedom for the individual is the only truly progressive policy. -F.A. Hayek

"$250,000 a year won't get me to Central Park West."

Comment

Something tells me a jail in California is going to be stocking up on penecillin and Valtrex!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceCold View Post
                  Too bad she's going to a California jail, not a federal one. She's not going to have a pleasant experience.
                  It doesn't matter where she is. Someone with that kind of money and fame does not have an experience which most of the population would associate with a prison.
                  Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Originally posted by icky View Post
                    It doesn't matter where she is. Someone with that kind of money and fame does not have an experience which most of the population would associate with a prison.
                    Her time in jail (not prison) will suck but it will not be near the experience "normal" people would have. She will have to be segregated for her own protection. I work in a jail in California.
                    "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
                    [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

She should be arrested for driving irregardless of her "licensed" status.
                      The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
                      I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
                      Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Yeah I seem to remember hearing something about a "Pay for Stay" option in CA jails. It was on 60 Minutes or something not too long ago. Some people (mostly white DUI offenders) pay $85/day for the duration of their stay, usually a few months, and are segregated from gen-pop with relatively nicer cells. That's probably not totally accurate, but the best I can remember.
                        Beatnik

Comment

Too bad she can't be arrested for felony stupidity
                          "Umm Deputy these aren't my pants" - Common alarm cry of the North American Crackhead
                          [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

Originally posted by Beatnik View Post
                            Yeah I seem to remember hearing something about a "Pay for Stay" option in CA jails. It was on 60 Minutes or something not too long ago. Some people (mostly white DUI offenders) pay $85/day for the duration of their stay, usually a few months, and are segregated from gen-pop with relatively nicer cells. That's probably not totally accurate, but the best I can remember.
                            The judge has to order it. I know for a fact that it is an option. LINK
                            [tg-c1][ma-c1][defense]

Comment

Hilton looked forward and didn't speak to news media as she left court with her mother.

When a reporter asked what she thought of the judge's decision, a visibly angry Kathy Hilton responded: "What do you think? This is pathetic and disgusting, a waste of taxpayer money with all this nonsense. This is a joke."

Defense attorney Howard Weitzman said he would appeal.

"I'm shocked, I'm surprised and really disheartened in the system that I've worked in for close to 40 years," Weitzman said.

He said the sentence was "uncalled for, inappropriate and bordered on the ludicrous."
                              "Money doesn't make good people, no it doesn't"

I await the inevitable grainy "women's prison" video.
                              In game handle: Steel Scion
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...