Late night groove - Chapter 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late night groove - Chapter 2

Tonight's Topic: Where you would take your girlfriend/ boyfriend (tycho :P) on your 1st year Anniversary, what car would you take,what you would buy her/him (tycho :P)
    and what would you do after (No R-rated stuff please)

Re: Late night groove - Chapter 2

Hotel with ocean view (hot tub in room) - $350 a night

roses, lots of them - $40

wine - $30

chocolate - $45 (Godiva only ;) )

strawberries - $5

The rest of the evening - PRICELESS (and as wild and freaky as you want!!)

ACU Web| | |

Comment

$30 wine! One you 1 year anniversary you give your gf 30 dollar wine. You coward lmao. I like it though

~KriSpY

Comment

EDIT: On*

~KriSpY

Comment

EDIT: your*

~KriSpY

Comment

1st year? Hmph, where's she taking me?!
            New to TG?

Comment

hahaha

~KriSpY

Comment

Money allowing:
                Florida
                Formula Firebird, or a Ferarri
                Hotel room, gas, dinner, lunch, breakfast, cool stuff, new thingof what she wants
                Go home after 4 days of this :P

Comment

If your gonna take her to Florida take her to the keys, its the best place...

And make it a week, lots of stuff to do at the keys, or even Miami Beach, crazy...

~KriSpY

Comment

If someone stayed a whole year with me, I'd have to do something special. i'd go to her house, take the bus, and buy her whatever I randomly pull out a coupon for. *drumroll* TaDaaa! 60 cents off shampoo at Cub! YAY! And after I'm sure she'd wonder who I was and how I knew where she lived.

Comment

I would look back 7 years to a 1 year anniverary. I lost the romantic edge a long time ago. a special occasion is red lobster and a night seeing a broadway play without the kids.
                      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
                      The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Originally posted by =DdogG=
                        I would look back 7 years to a 1 year anniverary. I lost the romantic edge a long time ago. a special occasion is red lobster and a night seeing a broadway play without the kids.
                        heh, right. My 10 year wedding anneversery is coming up. Not sure what we will do, but as my wife said, "anything without the baby will be good enough". Probably dinner and a movie. We have each seen 1 (seperately), and another since she was born.

Not very romantic, but oh well. It will probably be lunch too, instead of dinner.
                        --
                        CaveDog
                        "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Comment

See thats why I am trying to do it up for the early years. We did the stuff I listed for our 1 year, been together aniversary, I'll have to do better for the married for 1 year anniversary. We'll see what I come up with. Go all out like that lasts longer than one night. She remembers that for ever, but it has a positive impact on things for months. Well worth the money.

ACU Web| | |

Comment

Originally posted by KriSpY-Kr3m3
                            on your 1st year Anniversary
                            1st year Anniversary of what? Dating? Or the big M-word?

Bah, Yet to keep a woman for that long, I guess I change to rapidly for them to keep up/they bore me after 3 months.

But if i did make it that far(dating), Bungee jumping, dinner(somewhere nice) Adlib from there. Maybe go swinging? IDK ask me when I get there!

Comment

Originally posted by CaveDog
                              heh, right. My 10 year wedding anneversery is coming up. Not sure what we will do, but as my wife said, "anything without the baby will be good enough". Probably dinner and a movie. We have each seen 1 (seperately), and another since she was born.

Not very romantic, but oh well. It will probably be lunch too, instead of dinner.
                              My vieja and I are hitting the ten year mark next month and we're really going all out! I think we're going to dump the kid at her parents house (hope they're home...), go out to a nice dinner someplace fancy like Applebee's or Chili's and then go see a movie. The best part will definitely be having the rest of the evening/early morning to ourselves... I'm lucky, my son is 4 now so I get to see more movies than you... I've seen Brother Bear, Finding Nemo, Shrek and Home on the Range with him!
                              Become a supporting member!
                              Buy a Tactical Duck!
                              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X